Recruiting Football Talk VII

We owe that stupid school so much.

Was reading yesterday about the longest ever verifiable perfect bracket. 2019 and it had CRUSHED the previous record.

The game it went bust on? UT-Purdue 😪 The BS leg kick call, which I admit I was torn on in real-time. But after seeing it post-game and all the rules experts ruling it, it was unanimously decided as bullcrap.

Ugh Purdue will never be Bama or Florida to me, but those guys have BS'd their way to more wins over us than anyone. Time for payback vs their last shot with Edey. I'm peppered.

What's crazy is rewind it to 1:13. We're up by 7. 71-64

Creighton goes on to score 11 pts in the last 73 seconds. If we go ice cold at the FT line, we lose by 4 lol. Instead we have ice in our damn veins and they never had a serious shot.

Damn it feels good to be a gangster
Clutch free throws started against TX. We've been layering this cake since the stinging losses to MS and UK.

Was reading yesterday about the longest ever verifiable perfect bracket. 2019 and it had CRUSHED the previous record.

The game it went bust on? UT-Purdue 😪 The BS leg kick call, which I admit I was torn on in real-time. But after seeing it post-game and all the rules experts ruling it, it was unanimously decided as bullcrap.

Ugh Purdue will never be Bama or Florida to me, but those guys have BS'd their way to more wins over us than anyone. Time for payback vs their last shot with Edey. I'm peppered.
It's not hard for me to hate Purdue/MW schools because of the media bias. A lot of the AP is centered around there and those teams get overrated a lot.

Candace was right. Pearl made non TN basketball fans become TN basketball fans. I hate to say it, but I could care less about TN basketball before BP.... I watched Duke. During Jerry Green's time, I went to 5 or 6 games, but it was because someone gave us tickets, same with Wade Houston when Allen was here. That all changed. We went to every SEC game his 1st season and then we got season tickets during his time here. Bruce Pearl is the reason I plan my time around TN basketball games. It wasn't just what he did on the court but off of it. He definitely made me take notice of TN basketball and made it relevant to me.
tumblr_nx99gh6Nc91rn7bzro1_500.gif

VN Store

Back