Recruiting Football Talk VII

This is what came out before her presser… It made it sound like a huge deal… The guy was calling her family and snooping around everything he could…. I’m sure that she didn’t know how big of a nothing burger that it was going to be.

Pat Forde needs to step away from journalism

This is what came out before her presser… It made it sound like a huge deal… The guy was calling her family and snooping around everything he could…. I’m sure that she didn’t know how big of a nothing burger that it was going to be.

Maybe a bagman got to the journalist and they rewrote the article 👀

I mean Mulkey used a NCAAT presser to read a prepared statement on it. That’s not on anyone else but her. Maybe she just wanted the attention.
Wait, the grandstanding, gesticulating loud mouth coach who wears those absurdly ridiculous outfits to games, wants attention???? NNNNOOOOOO!! Surely you jest!

So if Vescovi gets fluids, etc. and feels like 75-80%, do you start him? He ain’t MJ
No, but he ain't dillione and carr and young'ens in a bigtime game either.

Oh and we also had to pull in Estrella.

Santi out made us have to dig deep in the bag. Don't want that vs a veteran Purdue team.

(And yes those fill-ins played dang fine, for the most part but don't want to rely on that)

nope. aidoo took shots, really the whole team did.

we get in trouble when they lose confidence, and get hesitant.
Unfortunately, Aidoo was a liability last night. He’s not been playing his best basketball the last few games. Hope he comes out strong Sunday. We’ll need him.

Rewatching the Maui invitational, and we had a good game plan against them. A minute left in the first half, and Purdue has shot 22 FTs. And Loyer having the game of his life.

I know a lot don’t like Pearl, but seeing him give a thumbs up and saying “How bout them Vols!” will hopefully be a sense of closure. Now that we’ve made it back to the ELITE 8.

I will still give a middle finger up 🖕to Stephen F’n Pearl.

Hope my YoutubeTv recorded this.

Nm found it 🤧

Candace was right. Pearl made non TN basketball fans become TN basketball fans. I hate to say it, but I could care less about TN basketball before BP.... I watched Duke. During Jerry Green's time, I went to 5 or 6 games, but it was because someone gave us tickets, same with Wade Houston when Allen was here. That all changed. We went to every SEC game his 1st season and then we got season tickets during his time here. Bruce Pearl is the reason I plan my time around TN basketball games. It wasn't just what he did on the court but off of it. He definitely made me take notice of TN basketball and made it relevant to me.

VN Store

Back