Recruiting Football Talk VII

I respect Pearl for making basketball exciting here but now he coaches the enemy…. Pearl can suck it…..We just made it to the elite eight with a decent chance to make a Final Four…..This is the type of banter to have during the off season when we are discussing Mayo and LJ vs Jordan… Barnes just became the greatest coach that we have ever had at Tennessee.
Not arguing that, I said last night Barnes passed Bruce.

Doesn't mean you can respect the guy that laid the foundation. It's like building a house without the brick work. You can't do it.

Not arguing that, I said last night Barnes passed Bruce.

Doesn't mean you can respect the guy that laid the foundation. It's like building a house without the brick work. You can't do it.
WGAS…. He was paid well for what he did…. I’m not going to think another second about Pearl but hope he loses every single game while he coaches in the SEC. He will never be back here.

Rick needs to play the younger guys more like last night. Expand rotation and bench the Vets if they’re playing like garbage
I’m sorry but no. The reason we have made it this far is because of the vets. Their defense is next level. We lose last night if shack isn’t out there and JJJ didn’t switch to locking down #55. We lose against Texas if our defense wasn’t playing amazing. The young guys aren’t there on defense yet

If shack and Awaka don’t get in foul trouble creighton never goes on their run in the first half

VN Store

Back