Recruiting Football Talk VII

Damn these Vols. Made me pour a couple glasses of Weller 12 on top of the beer during the game and I'm supposed to be up real early to take the family to the zoo for an Easter egg hunt. Gonna needs lots of coffee in the morning because I’m too wired (and tipsy) to sleep now.
What kind of eggs are yall hunting for at the zoo?

Blue Jay? 😈

I dont watch postgame shows, what did she say?
She basically said he brought us back to relevance. She also praised him for getting former great players involved in the program again. More than that but that's the general idea. Very praiseworthy and you could tell he was touched by it and you could tell he still loves this place

Yup analysts have said if called honestly, he'd be at the FT almost every time. Like a modern Bill Russell. The refs don't even know how to call it. They're embarrassed to call it every time on his opps.

As long as they don't call them, I guess you play him rough.

Imo Barnes's strat was good last time. Close loss. Knecht is up to speed. Keep doing what we tried last time.
🦬💩...if they called it right, that po💩 would foul out on OFFENSIVE fouls by halftime...he literally throws people all over the place...and they call the foul on the defender EVERY f'n time.

Are you as blind as the idiots you quoted and the refs that let him do it?

Went to Twitter and searched Tennessee Basketball and sorted by top posts and it feels like over half of the posts are pissed off UK fans crying.

Hahahah hahahah hahahahah

Go to hell, UK. Hope you’ve been enjoying watching from the couch.
Post of the night.

Most do. Just tired of seeing the comparisons.

Most in the basketball forum do not actively dislike Pearl. It’s disingenuous for some to suggest otherwise. It’s the constant griping about Barnes in March that people just get exhausted by.

I think the people constantly try to tear Rick down by pining for Bruce has actually been unfair to Bruce. People wouldn’t be so hard about the departure if they just stopped making the comparison as you said.

The rules analysts and ballplayers said the opposite overwhelmingly. Otherwise Shaq should've been penalized every single play of his life for "BeiNG ToO StRoNg and TaLL" lol.

Dude is huge and they know he's wrapped almost every play, but they're too shy and embarrassed to call it every time. Should they? Quite possibly yeah. But good for other teams they don't and for now let teams drape all over him like Russell.

Doesn't matter. Let's just go beat their *** after tonight. They've won all 3 tourney games by double digits. Their shooters are going now. We have our work cut out for us and then some.
**** the anal-ists...open your f'n eyes and see for yourself...don't let those idiots tell you what to see.

VN Store

Back