Recruiting Football Talk VII

Happy for Trey...true VFL...and this guarantees a VFL is going to be a champ.

You just can't bet against the Chiefs in the playoffs...their focus obviously wanes during the season, but when the bright lights come on...suddenly they are sharp again.

This is not the same Chiefs team I watched a couple of times this season.
Agree, but they still won against a team that was more intent in knocking KCs players out of the game. I am more happy in the Ravens losing than the Chiefs winning.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
If KC scores a TD on the first drive after halftime, put a fork in the Ravens, they are done. I used to like the Chiefs when Dale Carter played for 'em, but I can't stand 'em, now. I'm so sick of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce and when they make the Super Bowl, all that 🐂💩(sorry McGill) will increase 7-fold
Feel free to shovel the 🦬💩..lol.

Reactions: crovol and The Dog
Just an observation about the four NFL teams playing today.

Lions - LaPorta
49ers - Kittle
Ravens - Andrews
Chiefs - Kelce

All have really good TEs. Coincidence?

This Chiefs/Ravens game just solidifies the saying offense sells tickets but defense wins championships. This game reminds me of the majority of the “Tom Brady Super Bowl wins.” Without a super stout defense, the Chiefs lose. Just like with the majority of Brady’s SBs. Without multiple historic defensive performances, he maybe has 2 SBs.

Yea and he showed his ass during the offseason demanding a ridiculous amount of money not winning anything in his career earning that kind of bag…not to mention his mom is his manager…
If his agent had demanded the money that would be better? Every top qb is demanding max money.

I’m not a Chiefs fan, but he’s good and plays for a good team. Works for him.
I'm glad I just started watching the NFL again...I don't have the understandable built up hatred most of the guys have towards KC.

I don't really have a "team" I have strong attachment to thanks to my long hiatus from the League, but I suppose I will go back to pulling for T-Bay.

I just dont like the Nashville/Houston Titans, if those Houston loving idiots would actually try to ingraciate themselves with actual real Tennesseans, who are ALL Vols, instead of going completely out of their way to crap on everything Tennessee Volunteer, then I would pull for them...but they don't, so 🤬 em.

I am hoping San Fran pulls this out...because JJ is the epitome of a VFL and I would like to see him win one, but really we can't lose now...no matter who wins...a VFL is going to win the SB 😁

Also...I have a question fir you NFL guys...last week Cam did not say he was from the "Tennessee Volunteers"...does he have beef with us and never acknowledge Tennessee, or was he just showing pride on his hometown HS?

VN Store

Back