Recruiting Football Talk VII

I'm glad I just started watching the NFL again...I don't have the understandable built up hatred most of the guys have towards KC.

I don't really have a "team" I have strong attachment to thanks to my long hiatus from the League, but I suppose I will go back to pulling for T-Bay.

I just dont like the Nashville/Houston Titans, if those Houston loving idiots would actually try to ingraciate themselves with actual real Tennesseans, who are ALL Vols, instead of going completely out of their way to crap on everything Tennessee Volunteer, then I would pull for them...but they don't, so 🤬 em.

I am hoping San Fran pulls this out...because JJ is the epitome of a VFL and I would like to see him win one, but really we can't lose now...no matter who wins...a VFL is going to win the SB 😁

Also...I have a question fir you NFL guys...last week Cam did not say he was from the "Tennessee Volunteers"...does he have beef with us and never acknowledge Tennessee, or was he just showing pride on his hometown HS?
The latter I'm pretty sure.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I'm glad I just started watching the NFL again...I don't have the understandable built up hatred most of the guys have towards KC.

I don't really have a "team" I have strong attachment to thanks to my long hiatus from the League, but I suppose I will go back to pulling for T-Bay.

I just dont like the Nashville/Houston Titans, if those Houston loving idiots would actually try to ingraciate themselves with actual real Tennesseans, who are ALL Vols, instead of going completely out of their way to crap on everything Tennessee Volunteer, then I would pull for them...but they don't, so 🤬 em.

I am hoping San Fran pulls this out...because JJ is the epitome of a VFL and I would like to see him win one, but really we can't lose now...no matter who wins...a VFL is going to win the SB 😁

Also...I have a question fir you NFL guys...last week Cam did not say he was from the "Tennessee Volunteers"...does he have beef with us and never acknowledge Tennessee, or was he just showing pride on his hometown HS?
Quite a lot show pride for their hometown ..don't believe it's an agenda against Tennessee..

If his agent had demanded the money that would be better? Every top qb is demanding max money.

His agent is his mom…which is part of the reason it took so long..she was also back channeling to other teams trying to get what she thought he was worth..lamar also almost demanded a trade over it pouting..Baltimore deserves it in my opinion..they done away with Joe flacko who just got Cleveland to a playoff game..he is more deserving of a max than Lamar and he was sitting at the house when he got the call.

I think you're a Swifty. It makes perfect sense.

His agent is his mom…which is part of the reason it took so long..she was also back channeling to other teams trying to get what she thought he was worth..lamar also almost demanded a trade over it pouting..Baltimore deserves it in my opinion..they done away with Joe flacko who just got Cleveland to a playoff game..he is more deserving of a max than Lamar and he was sitting at the house when he got the call.
His mom is his manager, Lamar negotiated his own contract..

You can’t honestly say Flacco deserves a max contract over Lamar with a straight face

VN Store

Back