Recruiting Football Talk VII

Well.. anyone using the “Mahomes has never had to win an away playoff game in his two Super Bowl win seasons” excuse has been silenced. Two tough away games in tough places to play against two good teams yet the Chiefs move on. Defense should be the MVP of that game but the offense made key plays when they needed to.

Well.. anyone using the “Mahomes has never had to win an away playoff game in his two Super Bowl win seasons” has been silenced. Two tough away games in tough places to play against two good teams yet the Chiefs move on. Defense should be the MVP of that game but the offense made key plays when they needed to.
Chiefs need to draft a WR for Mahomes.

Reactions: Volunteer821
Happy for Trey...true VFL...and this guarantees a VFL is going to be a champ.

You just can't bet against the Chiefs in the playoffs...their focus obviously wanes during the season, but when the bright lights come on...suddenly they are sharp again.

This is not the same Chiefs team I watched a couple of times this season.

Congratulations Trey Smith!!!!! On to the SB!!
I think the Ravens expressed attitude of their coach and they did today. They intent in playing as dirty as the could and it cost them the game. I think both Harbaugh are two peas from the same card. They are are cheaters and college football will be better without them. The NFL may have to enact some additional rules to control their dirty approach the honored game of football. Their intent today was to injure players at any cost and, thank goodness, it did prevent them from winning.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Who said Kansas City's receivers couldn't catch..

Brilliant call Andy Reid..
I enjoy watching Reid’s teams even though it in no way resembles ours. 90% of the time they have no receiver outside the numbers, while we have 3-4. Probably the quality of the DB’s in space is the difference.

VN Store

Back