Recruiting Football Talk VII

What I was wondering.

Not just here, but fans in general seem to hate every announcer, so I disregard any questions about them - I just assume folks hate every one of them regardless 😅😅

Maybe just me - but they're background noise. Don't hate, but don't love either. They're just...there. Not worth caring over. They're audible subtitles. Never understood why folks get so worked up over them. I'm busy watching the game.
i agree…. i hardly even know who the announcers are unless they are iconic like Ward.

If KC scores a TD on the first drive after halftime, put a fork in the Ravens, they are done. I used to like the Chiefs when Dale Carter played for 'em, but I can't stand 'em, now. I'm so sick of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce and when they make the Super Bowl, all that 🐂💩(sorry McGill) will increase 7-fold
So you dislike the Chiefs because the media cameramen choose to film the biggest pop star in the world?

Seems like a weird reason to hate the team or even Kelce.

This no horns down crap is bologna. Is Tejas so insecure with themselves that they can't handle seeing their opponents making fun of their silly little hand sign. Soft as Charmin stuff right there. Weak and soft.
Speaking of Tejas, I am in the pharmaceutical packaging field and we contract with a lot of different companies. One of our biggest customers has a Quality Assurance contact from India. What is his first name, you ask? Tejas, of course. He pronounces it with a traditional J sound but I have caught myself many, many times just before I pronounced it with the H sound. I have once again made a short story long, so everyone please carry on.

Last edited:
So you dislike the Chiefs because the media cameramen choose to film the biggest pop star in the world?

Seems like a weird reason to hate the team or even Kelce.
No, I'm sick of watching the Chiefs and Taylor Swift, just like I got sick of watching the Patriots. Plus, I never said anything about hating anyone. I love Jason Kelce and enjoy his podcast with Travis. Please don't put words in my mouth and whoever posted that you like to argue about anything and everything, I'm starting to see where they are coming from

Reactions: StoVol
Speaking of Tejas, I am in the pharmaceutical packaging field and we contact with a lot of different companies. One of our biggest customers has a Quality Assurance contact from India. What is his first name, you ask? Tejas, of course. He pronounces it with a traditional J sound but I have caught myself many, many times just before pronounced it with the H sound. I have once again made a short story long, so everyone please carry on.
I didn't get that joke.

VN Store

Back