Recruiting Football Talk VII

Dumpster Man GIF - Dumpster Man Throw Out - Discover & Share GIFs
Look… I can be objective for the following terrible reasons… some on here may say this is the mark of the beast but I’ll wear it… I grew up in north AL, child and family of a lineage of 865ers, and went to Bama for undergrad (2 years and now currently at UTK for grad school so don’t shoot) so I can guarantee I hate these people way more than almost anyone on here. I’ve been surrounded by them every single day for 28 years. Give me 1-11 with a win over Bama any day.

"The data includes the players' acceleration, their orientation and where they are facing. From all that data, the machine starts to understand familiar movement patterns from the defense as a whole, which helps it predict which player is going to blitz."

AI will have to be strictly forbidden in football. It would be the ultimate playcaller. Like AI playing 1 vs 1 poker in a limit poker game...it will hit Nash Equilibrium in no time...good luck there.

Even then, there's going to be a lot of "solvers" and "trainers" in football asap. Been calling it for years, just hoping UT is ahead of that game in those respects.

Probably, but you're definitely missing out if you skip Slotherhouse. Should be right up there with Thankskilling and Uncle Peckerhead. . . not sure they've reached the level of DinoCroc or Sharknado though.
people on this site don’t seem to be as cultured as you and I… They are incapable of enjoying the finer arts.

Last edited:
This hasn't been mentioned enough...we have a historical opportunity tomorrow.

Saban has yet to go 3 straight years without a title since at Bama. We win tomorrow and we cement that in stone.

Let's do to Saban what we did to Spurrier and send him off to retirement a LOSER.
I am ready.

VN Store

Back