Recruiting Football Talk VII

Surprised that's allowed. Imagine if other sports did that.
The NCAA hasn't figured out yet how to punish the teams they hate while letting their pets go scot free. The problem is that the cancellations are public knowledge, so they can't do their usual thing where they pretend they didn't know some of the infractions. 😂

My cat has had a UTI for the better part of a month. First trip to the vet antibiotics didn’t work, and now he’s trying to pee but barely anything comes out. He’s hissing at the other cat. Also generally lethargic. Idk what to do with him. Back at the vet now but I’m not so sure it’s even a UTI anymore. He’s been on antibiotics for a month, it should be gone by now.
i know this sounds weird but check to see if he’s constipated…ours was and we almost lost her before they figured it out. She was so constipated that It hurt her to pee…took two giant enemas to clear her, then they massaged her bladder to express it and after a couple of weeks on stool softener and a switch to a combination of wet and dry food, she’s back to herself again! (She did develop a UTI and the antibodies cleared that but that wasn’t the culprit - it was a result of “holding it”.

They sent the cat home with urinary cat food. I had a childhood cat on the stuff, it’s expensive but what can ya do.

He’s also on stronger antibiotics now.

No bloodwork, just did x rays to make sure he wasn’t blocked. Bloodwork comes if he doesn’t get better with the current treatment.

As for how he is now, he’s sleeping on my wife’s legs. He growls if she tries to move, but I think that’s more because of how much of a toll the vet takes on him. He’s never liked going outside, much less in a car and to a vet office. Hope he’s better soon. He’s usually very active and playful, hasn’t been that way in a month now.

They sent the cat home with urinary cat food. I had a childhood cat on the stuff, it’s expensive but what can ya do.

He’s also on stronger antibiotics now.

No bloodwork, just did x rays to make sure he wasn’t blocked. Bloodwork comes if he doesn’t get better with the current treatment.

As for how he is now, he’s sleeping on my wife’s legs. He growls if she tries to move, but I think that’s more because of how much of a toll the vet takes on him. He’s never liked going outside, much less in a car and to a vet office. Hope he’s better soon. He’s usually very active and playful, hasn’t been that way in a month now.
Hope he's better soon. @SmokinBob responded to you about it a lil bit ago.

VN Store

Back