Recruiting Football Talk VII

Waterboy Tacklin Fuel GIF - Waterboy Tacklin Fuel - Discover & Share GIFs
Perfect gif

to keep teams from jumping back and forth to different classifications
Why would teams go to all of the trouble to move up or down in classification over and over and over. Seems like a huge waste of time and resources for the schools that would be in the pool that would be doing that?

"The data includes the players' acceleration, their orientation and where they are facing. From all that data, the machine starts to understand familiar movement patterns from the defense as a whole, which helps it predict which player is going to blitz."

Wut…

I was going to watch it, but then I decided to drop a 50 lb dumbbell on my junk. I got the better of the deal.
Probably, but you're definitely missing out if you skip Slotherhouse. Should be right up there with Thankskilling and Uncle Peckerhead. . . not sure they've reached the level of DinoCroc or Sharknado though.

Why are we the only ones seeing that receivers are still getting open?...I will agree that it is not to the crazy level that they were last year, but I think that is more based on how defenses are playing us...I think they are getting away with grabbing and mauling our guys....yet there are still guys getting wide open regularly every game...Joe either messes up and throws the pass too late, or never sees them and throws to the wrong guy, or just outright throws a horrid pass...then the few times he has thrown really good passes on plays he did diagnose well...the recievers are dropping it or tge defender is getting away with mauling our guy...so to say "it's not all on Joe" is partially correct.

It is extremely frustrating to watch him after 3 years to still screw up soooo much.
Many do and they do too, they are just defending their QB since it’s the most criticized. I commend them but I’m. It much of a sugar coater.

I feel like we really need to win at Bama to keep recruiting momentum building. Need to finish strong with this class and a lot of chatter about other teams already building 2025, which could be huepels banner class if we can finish this season with double digit wins.

Alabama - 24 Texas - 34
Alabama - 17 USF - 3
Alabama - 26 TAMU - 20
Alabama - 24 Arkansas - 21

Alabama does NOT scare me. Sure they can win because we're not a great road team. But Alabama is vulnerable and will give us plenty of chances to win.
see i agree with this. i'm not scared of them either. said it in another thread, but i know we CAN win this game. we're certainly capable of it. and that, in and of itself, is a big deal to me, when pretty much every year of the last 15 years, i just dropped an "L" next to this game....i don't feel that way anymore. this year, to me, it's simply about the match up...and for some reason i think i can live with that....

as for chances given...FL gave us chances, aTm gave us multiple chances to blow that game open...and we didn't take advantage.

i mean if there's ever a time to change the trend, it'd be a good place to start this weekend....but i don't trust our offense, one dimensional, and i don't trust us on the road yet.

defense keeps us in and makes us watch til the end....but i think we fall a bit short this weekend.

Alabama - 24 Texas - 34
Alabama - 17 USF - 3
Alabama - 26 TAMU - 20
Alabama - 24 Arkansas - 21

Alabama does NOT scare me. Sure they can win because we're not a great road team. But Alabama is vulnerable and will give us plenty of chances to win.
Good point, but remember, bammer will play harder in this game than any other they have thus far this season.

VN Store

Back