Recruiting Football Talk VII

Many times, it’s awesome. Best all around tailgating spot in the SEC, imo.
it's way bigger than I thought (Glitch). I had no idea it was twice the size of the Grove.

The Quad is an approximately 22-acre (8.9 ha) quadrangle on the campus of the University of Alabama located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

The Grove is the tailgating area located at the center of the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) campus. It is approximately 10 acres (4.0 ha) in size.

I feel like we really need to win at Bama to keep recruiting momentum building. Need to finish strong with this class and a lot of chatter about other teams already building 2025, which could be huepels banner class if we can finish this season with double digit wins.
it would be a nice feather in the cap, but i don't think the result of this game will affect any particular recruit.

i think it's very safe to say the direction of this program and athletics at TN in general are in very good shape.....one game won't move the needle.

now we drop 4 of the remaining 6....that's another story. i don't see that happening. 9-3/8-4 is about where i thought we'd be, and i don't see any reason to change that now...unless we win tomorrow.:)

I feel like we really need to win at Bama to keep recruiting momentum building. Need to finish strong with this class and a lot of chatter about other teams already building 2025, which could be huepels banner class if we can finish this season with double digit wins.
I don’t think we NEED it, but I def think it alone would cement our momentum for another season, at least. Beating Bama 2 years in a row and Heupel having a winning record over Saban would be the greatest declaration that Heupel is the guy and here to stay long term.

I don’t think we NEED it, but I def think it alone would cement our momentum for another season, at least. Beating Bama 2 years in a row and Heupel having a winning record over Saban would be the greatest declaration that Heupel is the guy and here to stay long term.
Might also declare that Saban isn't the 'leading coach' in the SEC anymore. He should just go ahead and retire. :cool:

Might also declare that Saban isn't the 'leading coach' in the SEC anymore. He should just go ahead and retire. :cool:
Agree but disagree. As long as Saban is at Bama, he is gonna pull elite recruits and win a majority of his games. Establishing that foothold now though will REALLY pay off in several years when Saban is gone. We can be waiting there to take over the half-power-vacuum that’s currently shared between Bama and UGA.

Many times, it’s awesome. Best all around tailgating spot in the SEC, imo.
Dumpster Man GIF - Dumpster Man Throw Out - Discover & Share GIFs

VN Store

Back