Recruiting Football Talk VII

Defense wins in post season, period. That’s why, WGWTFA.
Point is...Clemson was not playing great defense in that game..Arizona just missed a crap load of wide open shots.

If you know basketball you can tell the difference when a team is CAUSING the opponent to struggle shooting because they are hounding them every step of the way...and when a team gets lucky and the opponent is just outright sucking at shooting the ball.

Clemson plays really stout defense...last night they didn't play great defense, they did play good defense overall, but Zona was getting a ton of open 3 pt shots...and just outright missed them.

Last I heard, his now wife became a high school basketball coach. Supposedly she wanted him to assist, but, ironically, his past with her put a kibosh on that. I can't swear all of that is factual, but I read it somewhere.
I think this is correct.

Honestly think this helps us.
Such a Tennessee thing. Why am I not surprised? Surely, if he's ill/not 100%, they'll go with Mashack? Mashack can at least give us a couple of put backs and his defense is at least the equal, if not better, than Vescovi.
SV just hasn’t been the same player this year. And it’s an athletic upgrade. I think we’re better in this game without him.

I feel like it is….. If we get to 70 plus points tonight… I like our chances.
In the Sweet 16, when the 2 seed scores 70 or more points, they are 16-6 (13-7-2 against spread). The over is 15-6-1 as well.

When the 2 seed scores UNDER 70 points, they are 9-6 (6-9) and the over is 4-11.

I don’t care who he dates or his sexuality…. I doubt that is what she loves though.
You’d be surprised. I don’t pretend to be an authority, but a lot of chicks dig a guy who’ll flaunt convention. Fact he made $10 mil last year def didn’t hurt tho.

VN Store

Back