Recruiting Football Talk VII

Since UNC let me down last night here are my Predictions in games for tonight

Marquette over N.C. State
Gonzaga over Purdue
Duke over Houston
Tennessee over Creighton

I picked Gonzaga and Duke to win because they could be Tennessee's easiest path to National Championship Game.
I have Marquette going to the F4, but tonight's game gives me pause because NC State is hot right now. I'm sticking with Marquette as my pick, but I won't be surprised if NC State pulls off the upset. They're hot at the right time. I agree with Gonzaga over Purdue. The Zags have been lighting it up. As long as they keep shooting lights out, I think they take it. Duke/Houston is a toss up based on what Houston team we get. If it's the one that played TAMU, Duke wins. If they play smart, Houston is capable of pulling it off. But I think Duke wins. I mentioned last night that Santi is sick, and that has me worried a bit. He's not been a big offensive contributor, but his defense has been strong. Still, I think we win.

I have Marquette going to the F4, but tonight's game gives me pause because NC State is hot right now. I'm sticking with Marquette as my pick, but I won't be surprised if NC State pulls off the upset. They're hot at the right time. I agree with Gonzaga over Purdue. The Zags have been lighting it up. As long as they keep shooting lights out, I think they take it. Duke/Houston is a toss up based on what Houston team we get. If it's the one that played TAMU, Duke wins. If they play smart, Houston is capable of pulling it off. But I think Duke wins. I mentioned last night that Santi is sick, and that has me worried a bit. He's not been a big offensive contributor, but his defense has been strong. Still, I think we win.
I think we can survive Santi being sick as long as he can play the final stretch. He's more important late then he is early

I had a lot of international friends when I attended UT. One of my friends was a baseball player from Japan. Turns out, he wasn't my friend at all. He was just my Imagine Asian.
Racist. He was a real Asian. Your sense of humor is what's imaginary.

Possum stank? That foul stench that causes you to roll up your car windows when it suddenly hits on the highway, leaving you to gag, and your eyes to water? Possums offend the olfactory sense.
Says the Yeti that thinks sitting in the creek for a few minutes and rubbing some sassafras leaves under his arms constitutes a "bath".

Gonzaga over Purdue
Duke over Houston
Tennessee over Creighton

I picked Gonzaga and Duke to win because they could be Tennessee's easiest path to National Championship Game.
I look for the most painful result to occur. NC State will take out Marquette behind the efforts of a former Vol having a great game. Duke takes out the one team I wanted to avoid in Houston. Gonzaga takes out lurch for us, but we lay an egg vs Creighton and go home. Bama makes the final 4 and has a great shot at cutting the nets down. Perfect way for the season and careers of Vescovi, JJJ and Knecht to end.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I look for the most painful result to occur. NC State will take out Marquette behind the efforts of a former Vol having a great game. Duke takes out the one team I wanted to avoid in Houston. Gonzaga takes out lurch for us, but we lay an egg vs Creighton and go home. Bama makes the final 4 and has a great shot at cutting the nets down. Perfect way for the season and careers of Vescovi, JJJ and Knecht to end.
giphy.gif

Gonzaga over Purdue
Duke over Houston
Tennessee over Creighton

1562002670906.jpeg(but have Tennessee right)images.jpeg

VN Store

Back