Recruiting Football Talk VII

They ain't that garbage Texas team...love your enthusiasm, but you're nuts.
Could you finish
I used this GIF yesterday for the BYU lady coach. It was deleted. Today @VolsDoc81TX is posting POSSUM murder pics. Am I being phased out? 🤔

#PLM
As a follow-up, we found the apparently dead possum in our backyard.
Scooped it up with a shovel and put it where my dogs couldn’t get to it. It wasn’t breathing at all.
30 minutes later, it got up and walked away.
Miraculous recovery!
Glad that you are ok 👍

I look for the most painful result to occur. NC State will take out Marquette behind the efforts of a former Vol having a great game. Duke takes out the one team I wanted to avoid in Houston. Gonzaga takes out lurch for us, but we lay an egg vs Creighton and go home. Bama makes the final 4 and has a great shot at cutting the nets down. Perfect way for the season and careers of Vescovi, JJJ and Knecht to end.
200w.gif

Could you finish

As a follow-up, we found the apparently dead possum in our backyard.
Scooped it up with a shovel and put it where my dogs couldn’t get to it. It wasn’t breathing at all.
30 minutes later, it got up and walked away.
Miraculous recovery!
Glad that you are ok 👍
Story was better when the possum was dead.

We should win. We're better than Creighton.
At our best...yes...but that doesn't matter if they are better tonight.

If we can avoid having one of THOSE games we inexplicably have from time to time, and if they do not have one of those games like A&M or Kentucky had against us when everything they threw up went in...we should win.

Chreighton is a really good but very shallow team....we need to run them to death.

I look for the most painful result to occur. NC State will take out Marquette behind the efforts of a former Vol having a great game. Duke takes out the one team I wanted to avoid in Houston. Gonzaga takes out lurch for us, but we lay an egg vs Creighton and go home. Bama makes the final 4 and has a great shot at cutting the nets down. Perfect way for the season and careers of Vescovi, JJJ and Knecht to end.
Considering our history...that is the most likely result...but maybe not this time...maybe not this time.

I don't expect to win tonight, but I don't expect to lose either...I actually am just going with the flow, whatever happens..happens.

I just want the guys to play hard and play well...and IF Chreighton wins, I want it to be because they won it, not because we lost it.

Last edited:
Bama will obliterate Clemson.
If Clemson plays the same defense that they did against Arizona, then you are right they will get obliterated.

You can not give Alabama 30 wide open 3s...you have to do what we do against them...run them off the 3pt line.

NC didn't do it either...but they would have still won the game if their best player didn't pick the worst time to have his worst game.

If you just try to out offense Alabama...then you better hope like hell they have an off night.

VN Store

Back