Recruiting Football Talk VII

Peay has some really good hitters..............just a tad thin after their top two pitchers.

#11 in the country with a .341 batting average
A win today would be two outta three over #13 Auburn, after sweeping Miss St.

11-3 as of now on the season.

Glad we don't play UT this year. :D

Let's see how the season plays out.

We've stressed (and should've beaten USCjr) twice recently. Which no one does.

Maybe we're on the uptick(?) Maybe not. Better make a SS or I'm thinking she gone. EE might just save her job 1 more year.

Won't be mad either way, but ofc I side with us...winning the whole damn thing somehow.

I still remember one particular year we started #1 under Pat. ESPN set out on a long-year documentary of that team...we ended up with an unimaginable 10 losses heading into the tourney...only to win the whole thing. Kellie ain't P. Certainly not Pa, and nowhere in the universe of Pat. But crazier things have happened.
I think its elite 8 or bust. Five years and never getting past the swt 16 as the coach of the Lady Vols shouldn't be good enough.

Really well done! Started it yesterday, myself. Wife loves British stuff, so I have company on this one. Knew it was good when I recognized the actor who plays Freddie.
Do I need to go back and rewatch the movie, to refresh; or am I good to go just picking up at the series?

Been a few years since I've seen the movie...

Reactions: knoxvol52
No. 4,5 and 6 lost. No 7 beat no. 9 on the road.

No. 7 will be the new no. 4 and will get the final seed.

UNC has the head to head against Tennessee.

Tennessee will be top No. 2 seed. Honestly a good spot to play from.

Do I need to go back and rewatch the movie, to refresh; or am I good to go just picking up at the series?

Been a few years since I've seen the movie...
Lightly based...if that. That's after watching one episode. Maybe Guy Ritchie does easter eggs like the Fargo series? I need to watch it again, too...just for enjoyment.

Reactions: SugarCC
NET hasn't been updated yet, but this is probably why UNC is the 4th #1

NET: 7 (will go up)
Record: 25-6
Quad 1: 7-4
Quad 2: 6-2
Quad 3/4: 12-0

Notable wins: vs Vols, OU, Duke x2
Worse loss: Georgia Tech

Vols
NET: 5 (may not change, but could drop)
Record: 24-7
Quad 1: 7-6
Quad 2: 6-1
Quad 3/4: 11-0

Notable wins: Illinois, Bama x2, at Kentucky, Auburn, at South Carolina
Worse loss: South Carolina

UNC with the head to head probably puts them over as well. I think had we won we might have gotten it, but would have probably been a debate then too for the same reason. UNC has a better resume than Arizona so I'm won't be as annoyed if it's them.

NET hasn't been updated yet, but this is probably why UNC is the 4th #1

NET: 7 (will go up)
Record: 25-6
Quad 1: 7-4
Quad 2: 6-2
Quad 3/4: 12-0

Notable wins: vs Vols, OU, Duke x2
Worse loss: Georgia Tech

Vols
NET: 5 (may not change, but could drop)
Record: 24-7
Quad 1: 7-6
Quad 2: 6-1
Quad 3/4: 11-0

Notable wins: Illinois, Bama x2, at Kentucky, Auburn, at South Carolina
Worse loss: South Carolina

UNC with the head to head probably puts them over as well. I think had we won we might have gotten it, but would have probably been a debate then too for the same reason. UNC has a better resume than Arizona so I'm won't be as annoyed if it's them.
The NET is current through yesterday’s games. We’re 5 and NC is 7.

(Arizona is still 4, btw.)

VN Store

Back