Recruiting Football Talk VII

So we get the 1 seed bc our loss wasn’t as bad as Zona’s loss?
Yes(?)

Our gap on them and everyone else gave us plenty of breathing room.

We embarked on an impossible 4 game stretch harder than anything you'll see in MM. If I told you we'd win 3 of 4 and Zona would win 3 of their last 4 against trash teams...ofc we deserve it.

And with a sizable gap to boot. Now it's on us to simply not "blow it" this week.

Yes(?)

Our gap on them and everyone else gave us plenty of breathing room.

We embarked on an impossible 4 game stretch harder than anything you'll see in MM. If I told you we'd win 3 of 4 and Zona would win 3 of their last 4 against trash teams...ofc we deserve it.

And with a sizable gap to boot. Now it's on us to simply not "blow it" this week.
Unless unc runs the table and we lose our first, I can't see losing the 1 seed. Committee has always devalued conference tourneys.

My wife's uncle passed away this week and we are in Hellabama today for the viewing...and one of my stupid Bubbagumper cousin-in-laws is one of those garbage "Bama fan in football, but I've always been a Kentucky fan in basketball" losers...of course he was cackling at me about us losing and I was like "I don't take 💩 from garbage bandwagon fans"...😒

I thought it was just losers from Kentucky that said that stupid 💩...but nope...Bubbagumps do it too.
Response, "but Jerry, I thought you were an Alabama fan..."

How can someone root for 2 SEC teams? 🤣🤣🤣

If you're a fan of 2 conference teams, you're a fan of no team at all.

Mac Jones being traded to Jacksonville Jaguars for a sixth round pick.

Chris Jones signs a 5 year 160 million dollar contract with Chiefs.
95 million guaranteed..
big investment for a guy getting ready to turn 30…. may cost them a few really good players that they can’t afford now.

I would be shocked if they put us as a #1. They have been searching diligently for any reason not to.
Have "they" said anything at all?

Bracket folks is all we really have. We started in a sizable hole 3 weeks ago after TAMU loss. Hoping to maybe lock in a 2 seed.

We won and won and then won 3 straight biggies and have been a 1 seed since Wednesday night. And our gap is even bigger today.

We hold our own fate at this point. And everyone agrees.

Tennessee’s 10 best wins (KenPom):
1. #4 Auburn (Home)
2. #10 Illinois (Home)
3. #11 Alabama (Away)
4. #11 Alabama (Home)
5. #17 Kentucky (Away)
6. #23 Wisconsin (Away)
7. #30 Florida (Home)
8. #47 South Carolina (Away)
9. #48 TAMU (Home)
10. #76 NC State (Home)

North Carolina