Recruiting Football Talk VII

Did Gainey even take a shot yesterday, outside of the one FT missed from the technical? That was a strange decision by Rick to put him at the line.
lol he had that dunk after the steal he made. Think the team just had the emotions of senior day and was genuinely out of gas. No one has played a gauntlet like they did the last several games. Going 3-1 against 4 straight top 15 teams is darn good.

Point is rest of the players have to step up, else we lose.
I haven’t paid that close of attention for the last several games but earlier this year… I didn’t think we were putting our other guys in the optimal position to score…. We need to utilize our other players like Phil use to do with Shaq or MJ…. He got the ball to wide open players in their optimal position to score. It may be way more difficult with this team bc most of them have obvious limitations. I wish we would get to the point that if you double DK… ZZ, Vescovi, or Gainey would drill a wide open three.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
He’s avg’d 3.2 ppg the last 6 games, including only 2 points in total the last 2 games, his role needs to be the 6th man at best
He is not true freshman…. He is a double figure scorer in the past who averaged close to 40% from three… We need to get him shots that he can efficiently make.

95ba8181b34e9fa8bf2b159a9eece9d8ae4c3955.gif
tumblr_nx99gh6Nc91rn7bzro1_500.gif

The last 1 seed should be between UT and UNC, no if/ands/buts, I think UT should get it, but with unc beating puke at puke and their head to head win over us, I could see them putting unc in over us, which I wouldn’t hate, but would still be disappointed
I would be shocked if they put us as a #1. They have been searching diligently for any reason not to.

Hes been putting up better numbers than Vescovi, I’ve been saying for several weeks now our main 5 needs to be: Aidoo/Awaka/Knecht/ZZ/JJJ with Vescovi and Gainey coming off the bench
Barnes said something interesting last night. He said Vescovi has to remember how good he is and that has to come from within himself. For one reason or another he’s become too passive and he’s not taking rhythm shots while also taking bad or forced shots. In previous seasons he was a 15 pt with the occasional 20+ point performance guy. He’s been nowhere near that this year.

Did @butchna end up going full redneck on them?
Hopefully not.
Full Hillbilly is more effective, never a witness or a viral video. For an example, just listen to Rocky Top. 🤠

Rednecks are so dumb that they even film themselves in the criminal act and put it on social media. 😳

@butchna is way too smart for option 2 above.

All Yeti are not bad. We stopped eating people centuries ago.
Too many preservatives makes them taste bad?
If we have to pick between hungry Yetis and AI extermination, I would choose the first option.

After all the Yetis natural habitat is way closer to China, Pakistan, India, Russia, even all of the middle Eastern countries. That’s a huge percentage of the world’s population. It could only help the Earth as a planet to decrease the population…😇

VN Store

Back