Rank your hatred

Alabama
Florida
Losing

This. I can’t stand Alabama and it’s ridiculous and entitled fans is why they are #1. They are the dirtiest program in the conference and when they get caught cheating they are pissed that they can’t continue.

But I can swallow a loss by them, because they are good. UF hate come from the fact that they really do suck worse than us and still manage to inexplicably luck into a win on an annual basis. F’ those guys.

Losing to anybody else in conference I can deal with. We just aren’t a good program now.

Reactions: TrentVol
Florida tips them all, late 80s baby grew up in the 90s fulmer spurrier battles.

From Florida have a lot of friends and family that went to UF.

The HATE runs deep 365 but especially today lol.

Attachments

• 6930BBF6-420A-4571-9A63-30D31287521F.jpeg
    6930BBF6-420A-4571-9A63-30D31287521F.jpeg
    736.4 KB · Views: 1
I look at these lists and any other team can rise to the top at any given time. However, all I have to do is view the 85 game in Alabama and see the reaction when bama fans saw that T. Robinson was not getting up off the turf. The euphoria and dancing in the aisles was more than disgusting. And no one can tell me that it's just a few bad apples, it was the whole stadium except the ones in orange. And the beautiful thing about it is that we won any way, so no one can tell me it's only because bama beats us every year.

1. Florida
2. Georgia
3. Alabama
4. Auburn
5. LSU
6. Missouri
7.Vandy
8. Kentucky
9. Texas A&M
10. Arkansas
11. Mississippi State
12. South Carolina
13. Ole Miss

I actually divide it into groups:

Profound Dislike
Bama
Florida
South Carolina (with Muschamp)
Vandy
Georgia

Casual Disdain
South Carolina (normally)
Mississippi State
Arkansas
Missouri
Ole Miss

Actually Kind of Like Them (when we're not playing them)
LSU
Kentucky
Auburn
A&M

Within the groups there is generally no ranking, though Bama and Florida at the top two spots are deliberate.
uX8nKs6.gif

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Since we are entering SEC play I thought it would be interesting to rank your hatred of each SEC team from most hated to least hated. And please don’t put Bama for all 13 spots, we get it - you hate Bama. We all do but make this more constructive. Here’s mine:
1. Bama
2. Florida
3. Georgia
4. Vandy
5. South Carolina
6. Kentucky
7. Ole Miss
8. LSU
9. Auburn
10. Miss St
11. Texas A&M
12. Mizzou
13. Arkansas
Since we are entering SEC play I thought it would be interesting to rank your hatred of each SEC team from most hated to least hated. And please don’t put Bama for all 13 spots, we get it - you hate Bama. We all do but make this more constructive. Here’s mine:
1. Bama
2. Florida
3. Georgia
4. Vandy
5. South Carolina
6. Kentucky
7. Ole Miss
8. LSU
9. Auburn
10. Miss St
11. Texas A&M
12. Mizzou
13. Arkansas

1. Florida
2. Bama
3. Georgia
4. Mizzou (just because there is no reason we should have a losing record to them)
5. South Carolina
6. Vandy
7. Kentucky
8. Arkansas
9. Ole Miss
10. Mississippi State
11. Texas A&M
12. Auburn
13. LSU

If Satan brought up a team of demons from hell to play against Florida, Alabama, or Georgia I'd have to sit down and think about who I was gonna root for.

The rest of 'em I merely loathe.......

I loathe the gators and will have to wait another year listening to their smug pompous fans!!!!
Hate them with a passion

1. Bama
2. Florida
3. Georgia
4. Vandy
5. South Carolina
6. Kentucky
7. Ole Miss
8. LSU
9. Auburn
10. Miss St
11. Texas A&M
12. Mizzou
13. Arkansas

Bama, period. The rest I have disdain for, including Florida.

1. Bama
2. Florida
3. Georgia
4. Vandy
5. South Carolina
6. Kentucky
7. Ole Miss
8. LSU
9. Auburn
10. Miss St
11. Texas A&M
12. Mizzou
13. Arkansas
Flip arky and LSU and thats mine

Bama
Florida
Georgia
The others really don't make a damn.

These are my top 3 and in that order. After those 3, put OSU, Notre Dame, Penn State, and Michigan following. The Big 10/12 has screwed Southern teams over for too long for me to forget/

VN Store

Back