Pretty embarrassing.

I am a Pruitt fan for the most part but this was a very uninspired performance. His seat will start to warm next season if the come out flat to start the season after this performance

If we lose this game this is 100% on coaching and any confidence Pruitt gained to end the season will be lost. What isChaney doing with the play calls and why is JG back in.
Chaney is not the answer. Had all this time to prep and the offense has looked like crap
It's hard for me to put too much on Chaney. We don't even have a marginal QB to give the offense a chance.

The lack of defensive adjustment after the last Indiana drive of the half is very concerning.

Jeremy Pruitt is 15 minutes away from being 1-4 in games he has had more than a week to prepare for.

Reactions: uvavol
This game was a litmus test on if there was actual improvement or not...or if our terrible competition was making us look better down the stretch... They had to come out and play well and win convincingly for me to actually believe in Pruitt...

Well...this tells me everything about Pruitt and this team.

Reactions: Roustabout
I am so angry about Pruitts mismanagement of the qb situation this year I am shaking. He needs to understand that he’s not just concerned with defense anymore

This game was a litmus test on if there was actual improvement or not...or if our terrible competition was making us look better down the stretch... They had to come out and play well and win convincingly for me to actually believe in Pruitt...

What doesn't make sense is how we beat Kentucky

This is garbage....100% garbage. JG should have never started another game this season.....much less today. Embarrassing

Reactions: chuckb1448

Im with you. Great defensive guy. Head coach? Not so much.

Not even close to competing with the good teams in the SEC. Indiana is not good. Very disappointing.

I was very positive about Pruitt improving during the regular season but this performance is down right embarrassing.

Shame because the defense played fairly well. You can’t win when the offense is completely dysfunctional. Pruitt and Chaney get an F tonight and our execution gets an F as well.

That Maurer QB looks like if anybody hits him he would break in half... first thing they should have done with this kid is put some weight/muscle on this kid, but, it doesn't seem like these coaches knows which way to turn! And we thought Pruitt could draft, he has had several good QBs leave good schools but none of them ever looked Tennessee's way, wonder why? I don't!

Losses to Georgia state and Indiana in the same season. Not a good look..

Goodness this is terrible. Indiana is a good team, but our QB play is atrocious.

VN Store

Back