Pretty embarrassing.

It’s play calling.
Run the ball inside the 5 instead of throwing 4 times straight and it’s a different looking half. I agree JG waited to long to throw the ball as always.
I have said it all year and will still say it................that is what you get with "field goal Chaney ". He will settle for a field goal any day of the week. We are average at best with Chaney too.

I have said it all year and will still say it................that is what you get with "field goal Chaney ". He will settle for a field goal any day of the week. We are average at best with Chaney too.
What are you talking about. He had JG chunk it in the endzone a half of dozen times. Jim can't throw the ball and neither can JG

Stupidity is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. We are average AT BEST at QB. We should still be up 5 instead of down by 10. I hope for the best for #2 but I just don't see it happening. Will he turn it around?
I think that's insanity. Stupidity is more like not having term limits.

CBJ was not only undefeated in bowl games at UT but blew out Iowa and Northwestern. But CJP is an improvement. Right.
I have to admit, I thought that same thing. In reviewing IUs year, their offense did well but they didn’t stop anyone. Well, except us. UT didn’t score a TD until there was less than 5:00 in the game. I thought there were some horrible decisions when UT had the ball inside the 10. The lack of runs was concerning. The comeback win feels great but there is part of me that know UT should have been up 21 nothing after the first quarter.

I have to admit, I thought that same thing. In reviewing IUs year, their offense did well but they didn’t stop anyone. Well, except us. UT didn’t score a TD until there was less than 5:00 in the game. I thought there were some horrible decisions when UT had the ball inside the 10. The lack of runs was concerning. The comeback win feels great but there is part of me that know UT should have been up 21 nothing after the first quarter.
You (and a lot of others on here) should have went back and watched IU before commenting, but that probably would no have helped much. IU was one of the better offensive teams we played all year. Their defensive line was very tough. We also dodged a bullet when their beast of a running back didn’t play. Don’t push send.

You (and a lot of others on here) should have went back and watched IU before commenting, but that probably would no have helped much. IU was one of the better offensive teams we played all year. Their defensive line was very tough. We also dodged a bullet when their beast of a running back didn’t play. Don’t push send.
My post complemented their offense. Maybe you have reading comprehension issues.

This game was a litmus test on if there was actual improvement or not...or if our terrible competition was making us look better down the stretch... They had to come out and play well and win convincingly for me to actually believe in Pruitt...

Well...this tells me everything about Pruitt and this team.
Can’t say we’ll miss you.

It's what you get when you have a pedestrian qb who stares down receivers and has 0 touch on the ball. The playbook has been closed most of the season.

They actually didn't "stop us." We found a way to stop ourselves way to often in this game and it was mostly due to poor performance at the QB position IMO.

JG sucks so bad. Give me HB or Bailey or Strout

Don’t care any other way. Just don’t want JG ever touching a football again.

Clemson's backup QB Chase Brice will probably go in the transfer portal after the NC game.

He has two years of eligibility left. He is a very good QB. We should go after him big time if he doesn't stay at Clemson. He is easily better than most colleges' starters. He is most definitely better than our current one.

Reactions: AlcoVOLic
Clemson's backup QB Chase Brice will probably go in the transfer portal after the NC game.

He has two years of eligibility left. He is a very good QB. We should go after him big time if he doesn't stay at Clemson. He is easily better than most colleges' starters. He is most definitely better than our current one.
He’ll sit behind Bailey.

I thought throwing the ball 4 straight times our first time in the red zone wasn’t the best idea.
This is what Chaney does. He did it at Georgia and likely cost them a national title while two of the best running backs in the nation stood and watched. For all he brings to the table, he can really suck at red zone play calling.

JG sucks so bad. Give me HB or Bailey or Strout

Don’t care any other way. Just don’t want JG ever touching a football again.
I do feel your pain. Unless he enters the transfer portal, you are probably going to be very disappointed next year. If CJP doesn't think he is the right guy for the team next year, JG will put his name in the transfer portal soon as a GT. If he doesn't, expect him to go into the year as the starting QB next year.

I am so sorry for your loss.

The QB gets all the credit when a drive goes good. When it doesn't the OC gets the credit. I'm not the biggest fan of Chaney's play calls but how many times last night did the announcers say JG was late with the throw? He doesn't run or scan the field. If he did some things better during the game he wouldn't have to be a hero at the end.

VN Store

Back