Pretty embarrassing.

JG doesn’t have it between his ears, absolutely terrible QB and if he continues to play him the coaches suck tonight also! Overthrows, underthrows or throws an INT.
I agree. It makes me sick to watch him play. When are we going to get a good intelligent QB?.

Reactions: tbones0711
JG sucks so bad. Give me HB or Bailey or Strout

Don’t care any other way. Just don’t want JG ever touching a football again.

Reactions: coach799
Statistically, we have to be one of the worst red-zone teams in football. Officially, we're 93rd, but that's because we kick field goals. Would be interesting to know where we rank in red-zone touchdowns.
I believe they said we ranked 119th!!! out of 120 schools in red-zone TD's.

Stupidity is doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. We are average AT BEST at QB. We should still be up 5 instead of down by 10. I hope for the best for #2 but I just don't see it happening. Will he turn it around?
I think you mean insanity is doing samething without results

Reactions: volfannga
Neither team was as good as they could be ..we played down to them they played up ..i was proud to see down in 4th we said we will not go down without a fight and 2 quick score we up by 1 and we fouggt mneither team threw in towel.cant say heavyweight bout as of yet but it def was a middle weight fight.....OUR VOLS FOUGHT TILL END .NOW WE LEARN FROM THIS AND BUILD A BIGGER FASTER STRONGER TEAM FOR NEXT ...JW WILL TYLER BYRD BE BACK FOR HIS 10TH.SEASON A VOL

Go Vols! Real fans are proud of you young men for persevering this season. This game was a microcosm of 2019. Y’all played all 60, and did what it took to win. Anyone on this board that diminishes that feat alone, much less the rest of the season, has no idea what it’s like to be down in the bottom of the 9th and still have enough ass to either find a gap, get on base for the next guy, or leave the ****ing yard! And they never will. Well done Gents! GBO!

This team has to work way too hard because of bad qb play. Wish Pruitt could have hired Chaney day 1 and gotten a qb year 1.

Reactions: coach799
This team has to work way too hard because of bad qb play. Wish Pruitt could have hired Chaney day 1 and gotten a qb year 1.

That’s a theory. Uninformed, but a theory nonetheless. And before you say “hey buddy blah blah blah...”, don’t. I don’t give a hot **** about your ignorant retort.

Reactions: Old-n-4getful-Vol
I agree. It makes me sick to watch him play. When are we going to get a good intelligent QB?.
I would hesitate to call him unintelligent or to insult him at all. He may be a very smart guy who just isn’t a great quarterback. I would probably fit that bill. As for him, as a vol, he has shown dedication and perseverance and pride in this program. I get mad at his decisions a lot, but I would never question how intelligent he is or how good a person or Vol he is.

VN Store

Back