Prayers for Eric Berry UPDATE diagnosis is Hodgkin lymphoma

Eric is class, he defines it. True role model for the youth as well as adults. Best wishes and prayers headed your way. Meet this thing in the middle Eric

Reactions: 1 person
Just about everything you want in a football player..... and person. Prayers for Eric Berry.

Last edited:
Truly sad. It's a reminder to hold your loved ones close and be thankful for health. Prayers for Eric and his wonderful family.

My all time favorite vol. Have his orange, white, and black jerseys. And his white and his red jersey from KC. Love all vols but Eric played my favorite position and wore my number and there was something about him that has made me fall in love with the kid as a football player. This really breaks my heart to no end. Like a family member. Prayers for all family and doctors as well as #14/29 himself. My heart hurts and I will continue to pray for my all time favorite. #EBforHeisman

Reactions: 2 people
My first post after many months of reading here--

Eric,

Stay focused and keep your faith strong. We are all on the same team with you.

Reactions: 3 people
CBJ should dedicate this next game to Eric -- Evan and Elliott -- I feel for them it must be a shock to get news like that.

Reactions: 3 people
I am truly heart broken. Ive had the chance to meet him several times and i have never met a better human being. God bless Eric. Im praying for you.

Thoughts are with EB and family. They seem to be a classy family. Proud we call all call them Vols.

VN Store

Back