Prayers for Eric Berry UPDATE diagnosis is Hodgkin lymphoma

Prayers for him and his whole family. I'm at a loss for anything more to say as I fear that such may only cheapen the seriousness of his diagnosis.

May God bless you Eric with whatever it takes to conquer this.

The chemo and meds will make him really sick and probably puff up. I pray for comfort and healing.

Good will come of this. EB will beat it and be a great spokesperson for the cause. :rock:

My heart is broken. Prayers for him and family. One of my all time favorite VFL's.

Just spoke with Inky.He said for us all to keep on praying for EB.

Next time you talk to Inky give him a message from Volnation: VN sends EB all the best wishes. We're here for him. And that goes for Inky, too! I'm sure nobody would argue when I say both of those guys hold a special place in our hearts and minds!

2 guys I'm proud to call VOLs!

Reactions: 1 person
Don't even have words. Praying for EB and his parents, brothers, family and friends, and his doctors.

Inky Johnson ‏@InkyJohnson

By the grace of GOD with great family and friend support EB will get through this. Minor setback for a MAJOR COMEBACK!

We fill up threads for Coach searches,player arrest,checker Neyland, ect.Let's fill one up with prayers for EB.12k posts.Shouldn't be hard .Every time u think about EB post a prayer in this thread for him and his family.Let's show a true VFL the love and support he needs.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back