Pat Forde on Barnes et. al.

No need to censor yourself. I just felt like we've had enough friendly debates to make an observation. Also, its very possible that the majority of the posts I'm thinking and speaking of came before April. But the main reason I even mentioned it was do to the patience and perspective you usually show to all our true freshman.

You know I don't have a problem agreeing to disagree with you. We just usually see eye to eye with our expectations of freshman.

You're good people Lefty, and I didn't want my response to sound snarky (which it likely did), but it is difficult to inflect emotion in text.

I didn't take offense to your observation for the reasons you mentioned, and we can certainly agree to disagree while still maintaining respect for each other and our opinions.

I would offer up this point (actually your point). Given that you realize how patient that I, like yourself, usually am with freshmen in general, it should speak volumes that I am ready to throw the towel in on Carmichael already. You understand that it's not my nature to just make emotional decisions/predictions of a player's future on a whim, so it stands to reason that I genuinely feel he will struggle to generate and maintain a level of reliability as a player going forward without it being perceived as an emotional, myopic point of view.

Have I overstated that idea? Perhaps, but again, only in context of a relative conversation. I'm not creating new threads dedicated to how much I dislike Willie Carmichael as a player.

I have enjoyed the discussions we have had in the past, and I don't think less of you for not agreeing with me in this instance because you have shown an ability to discuss the topic in a manner of respect.

You're good people Lefty, and I didn't want my response to sound snarky (which it likely did), but it is difficult to inflect emotion in text.

I didn't take offense to your observation for the reasons you mentioned, and we can certainly agree to disagree while still maintaining respect for each other and our opinions.

I would offer up this point (actually your point). Given that you realize how patient that I, like yourself, usually am with freshmen in general, it should speak volumes that I am ready to throw the towel in on Carmichael already. You understand that it's not my nature to just make emotional decisions/predictions of a player's future on a whim, so it stands to reason that I genuinely feel he will struggle to generate and maintain a level of reliability as a player going forward without it being perceived as an emotional, myopic point of view.

Have I overstated that idea? Perhaps, but again, only in context of a relative conversation. I'm not creating new threads dedicated to how much I dislike Willie Carmichael as a player.

I have enjoyed the discussions we have had in the past, and I don't think less of you for not agreeing with me in this instance because you have shown an ability to discuss the topic in a manner of respect.

Thanks buddy you too.

GBO and Go Big Willie lol

Can we just start a Donnie Tyndall wrongly fired thread and let Buzz and SD just be the only ones that post on that thread? i mean ive never in my life heard so much talk about a former coach other than Bruce Pearl and thats because he was a great coach. People who are still questioning if Tyndall is innocent or guilty are extremely naive. Tennessee offials Knew what was going to happen after they met with the NCAA, and its just ludacris to think that they would fire him without cause. If he was innocent he would still be here guys, so just let it go.

Reactions: 3 people
Can we just start a Donnie Tyndall wrongly fired thread and let Buzz and SD just be the only ones that post on that thread? i mean ive never in my life heard so much talk about a former coach other than Bruce Pearl and thats because he was a great coach. People who are still questioning if Tyndall is innocent or guilty are extremely naive. Tennessee offials Knew what was going to happen after they met with the NCAA, and its just ludacris to think that they would fire him without cause. If he was innocent he would still be here guys, so just let it go.

I had not planned on posting today, however, thanks to you I now have no choice!

It makes no difference what Dave Hart said that he was told about DT in a meeting with the NCAA. What matters is that the NCAA has not yet made an official report of it's findings. Until then, we need to cool it about all of the vitriol being spewed out by DT haters.

This thread was suppose to be about what Pat Forde had to say about RB's coaching trend. Let's start a thread for the haters of DT and I promise to stay away. Just put as much disrespectful language as you can think up in the title of the thread. In the meantime let's address what this thread is about!

Reactions: 1 person
I had not planned on posting today, however, thanks to you I now have no choice!

It makes no difference what Dave Hart said that he was told about DT in a meeting with the NCAA. What matters is that the NCAA has not yet made an official report of it's findings. Until then, we need to cool it about all of the vitriol being spewed out by DT haters.

This thread was suppose to be about what Pat Forde had to say about RB's coaching trend. Let's start a thread for the haters of DT and I promise to stay away. Just put as much disrespectful language as you can think up in the title of the thread. In the meantime let's address what this thread is about!

Always go with your first instinct..

Reactions: 3 people

In what world does it not matter what Hart was told in those meetings?

In what world does it not matter what Hart was told in those meetings?

It does matter what he was told, but without documentation to verify what he has said it creates a question mark for those directly affected. Also, fans who make monetary gifts and buy tickets to support UT deserve to receive the same documentation.

Reactions: 1 person

Good idea, but it wouldn't work. The only thing a troll wants to do is hijack existing threads. Like this one. Notice the title of the thread, but they bring their Tyndall garbage in here.

JohnnyD1024: Is buzz4tennessee and SeniorDrill the same person?

VolSportsFan: Even if they aren't, they might as well be. I think they are the same, or they know each other in "real life".

ROTFLMAO
Ya'll really can't accept the fact that many, many people agree with my opinions. Instead, you say I have multiple accounts. Don't know what to say. Remember probably 99% of the folks who read this blog never register or make a post.

who ? I can only think of 1 and that's Dallas dude.

It does matter what he was told, but without documentation to verify what he has said it creates a question mark for those directly affected. Also, fans who make monetary gifts and buy tickets to support UT deserve to receive the same documentation.

the sad part is I think you are serious.

VN Store

Back