Pat Forde on Barnes et. al.

I love how people argue over Tyndall like we had a choice to keep him. There was no choice. the NCAA made that clear to Hart in their last meeting. Hart had tyndalls back the whole time until He called Tyndall out on NCAA findings and Tyndall admitted to not telling him everything. Quit arguing about a coach that was here less than a full calendar year. If he cheated at two schools he would have landed us in deep crap here eventually. Once a cheater always a cheater. He isn't afraid to deal with iffy handlers as he showed in Skai recruitment which is worrisome. A part of me worries about how the heck he got Mostela into school when 3 other schools couldn't.

Move on. No idea how people are that obsessed with being loyal to him. Heck Cuonzo did more for the school than Tyndall did and I didn't like Cuonzo as a coach. Tyndall would have been better but in terms of actual end of TN career results he didn't.

Rick Barnes beotch!!!

Willie is the perfect example of n underdog. I can almost say with certainty he will be in the top 3 in the sec at rebounding the ball by the end of his career.

I can almost say with certainty that its hard to take you serious. Remember how you went on about DT and Tenn beating Kentucky ?.

I love how people argue over Tyndall like we had a choice to keep him. There was no choice. the NCAA made that clear to Hart in their last meeting. Hart had tyndalls back the whole time until He called Tyndall out on NCAA findings and Tyndall admitted to not telling him everything. Quit arguing about a coach that was here less than a full calendar year. If he cheated at two schools he would have landed us in deep crap here eventually. Once a cheater always a cheater. He isn't afraid to deal with iffy handlers as he showed in Skai recruitment which is worrisome. A part of me worries about how the heck he got Mostela into school when 3 other schools couldn't.

Move on. No idea how people are that obsessed with being loyal to him. Heck Cuonzo did more for the school than Tyndall did and I didn't like Cuonzo as a coach. Tyndall would have been better but in terms of actual end of TN career results he didn't.

Rick Barnes beotch!!!

First off, I am not attempting to bring DT back to UT. Secondly, until there is an official report from the NCAA then there is no conclusive proof that he did any cheating that he was aware of. If you have seen such a report, would you please give a link to that report. If you cannot, then you are character assassinating someone without justification.

Accusing me of being at that time of month is hilarious. Those who are doing this are like the pot and kettle. Only prude old women love gossip without proof as much as the rumormongers on this board.

As far as Barnes goes, I entreat all who believe that he is a god to save UT BB, please google his final 4 years at Texas. Also pay attention to UTA confrontations against Baylor for that period of time. I imagine that the big money contributors were the ones to put pressure on the AD there to make some changes, jmo.

If he had a problem with in state rival Baylor, then how is he gonna do here against in state rival Vandy? Especially, if he cannot upgrade the current roster drastically.

And for anyone who wishes to verbally insult me for my opinion, I can only say that those run off my back like water off a ducks back!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
First off, I am not attempting to bring DT back to UT. Secondly, until there is an official report from the NCAA then there is no conclusive proof that he did any cheating that he was aware of. If you have seen such a report, would you please give a link to that report. If you cannot, then you are character assassinating someone without justification.

Accusing me of being at that time of month is hilarious. Those who are doing this are like the pot and kettle. Only prude old women love gossip without proof as much as the rumormongers on this board.

As far as Barnes goes, I entreat all who believe that he is a god to save UT BB, please google his final 4 years at Texas. Also pay attention to UTA confrontations against Baylor for that period of time. I imagine that the big money contributors were the ones to put pressure on the AD there to make some changes, jmo.

If he had a problem with in state rival Baylor, then how is he gonna do here against in state rival Vandy? Especially, if he cannot upgrade the current roster drastically.

And for anyone who wishes to verbally insult me for my opinion, I can only say that those run off my back like water off a ducks back!

Yep........This is definitely SeniorDrill

DT assassinated his own character. Your are extremely naive if you think DT is innocent and was unjustly fired. Smh.... And wtf are you talking about female periods? My post wasn't directed at one person in particular and I sure as heck didn't mention bloody mess. Are you DTs wife?

DT assassinated his own character. Your are extremely naive if you think DT is innocent and was unjustly fired. Smh.... And wtf are you talking about female periods? My post wasn't directed at one person in particular and I sure as heck didn't mention bloody mess. Are you DTs wife?

I have not been here for a little while and just saw that you had a question for me. The answer is no!

Now, are you arby's wife?

I don't remember much about the Houston, Green, and Peterson years because I couldn't stand the hires. I'll give Barnes the benefit of the doubt, however, I am not yet all that excited.

Not excited about Barnes, but you defend DT. Trust me, Tyndall belongs in that group of coaches you listed. What a troll job

JohnnyD1024: Is buzz4tennessee and SeniorDrill the same person?
I have been thinking the same thing. They both joined the board about the same time. Could be the way SD gets so many likes. Remember: like to post ratio is very important. We all post in the hope of someone liking us. lol
VolSportsFan: Even if they aren't, they might as well be. I think they are the same, or they know each other in "real life".

ROTFLMAO
Ya'll really can't accept the fact that many, many people agree with my opinions. Instead, you say I have multiple accounts. Don't know what to say. Remember probably 99% of the folks who read this blog never register or make a post.

VolSportsFan: Even if they aren't, they might as well be. I think they are the same, or they know each other in "real life".

ROTFLMAO
Ya'll really can't accept the fact that many, many people agree with my opinions. Instead, you say I have multiple accounts. Don't know what to say. Remember probably 99% of the folks who read this blog never register or make a post.

1928.gif

ROTFLMAO

If they never register, then they can't like your posts. So...

ROTFLMAO

Go away troll

Reactions: 2 people

ROTFLMAO

By many , do you mean 1?

ROTFLMAO

Many, many people???

man•y /'menē/
determiner, pronoun, & adjective
1. a large number of.

noun
1. the majority of people.

Which of those two definitions describes the scores of your countenance? By my count, ~.02% of VolNation doesn't qualify as "many, many people".

Last edited:
What would you have me to do, pretend that I like him as a player? Censor myself? If my opinion is getting stale (2 mentions of him since April 1st by my count), then I apologize, but it's not as if I'm going out of my way at every turn to bag on him. I almost always give my opinion on him when it is appropriate within context of the discussion.

The "he wants to be here" argument doesn't do much for me. There are plenty of kids less talented than Carmichael that want to be here too, but that doesn't make them any more qualified for a scholarship.

He does need a lot of work, and without recalling every fledgling former player, I'm sure there are examples of similar talents that have gone on to be mildly successful. I don't see that in Carmichael's future, but feel free to disagree.

No need to censor yourself. I just felt like we've had enough friendly debates to make an observation. Also, its very possible that the majority of the posts I'm thinking and speaking of came before April. But the main reason I even mentioned it was do to the patience and perspective you usually show to all our true freshman.

You know I don't have a problem agreeing to disagree with you. We just usually see eye to eye with our expectations of freshman.

VN Store

Back