Over on CockyTalk fan boards...

vqCOG.gif

Mark Dantonio is a former Gamecock player. I believe he could be lured to the SEC to coach at his old school easily. Stoops will move up the ranks soon. Kentucky is a stepping stone. I doubt smart would leave. Would also be interested in Bobby Petrino

Reactions: 3 people
Mark Dantonio is a former Gamecock player. I believe he could be lured to the SEC to coach at his old school easily. Stoops will move up the ranks soon. Kentucky is a stepping stone. I doubt smart would leave. Would also be interested in Bobby Petrino

Good point on Dantonio. Petrino's used up his 9 lives and probably will be at Louisville for the long haul. You'd get crucified for hiring him and that much movement would scare recruits. 4th job in 5 years.

Reactions: 2 people

Petrino has a 10 mil poison pill in his contract...besides you have too many hot coeds and unpaved roads. :drive2:

Reactions: 9 people
Let me rephrase it. I dont like Spurrier's 4th quarter play calling. He keeps putting the game in Thompson's hands when he needs to put it in Mike Davis hands. When we came out for that overtime drive I was begging for Cooper in the wildcat because I knew yall would rattle Thompson

Let me rephrase it. I dont like Spurrier's 4th quarter play calling. He keeps putting the game in Thompson's hands when he needs to put it in Mike Davis hands. When we came out for that overtime drive I was begging for Cooper in the wildcat because I knew yall would rattle Thompson

I agree. The option and Cooper were deadly. Why he quit using Cooper is cray

Reactions: 1 person
Question for you guys. I was told Sutton was your lockdown man so why was he never put on Cooper last night? I wanted to see that matchup head to head. Cooper is the only positive from last night for me.

I was surprised at how empty the stadium was. They abandon their team quick out there.
Seen Neyland the last 4 years after the half of the big 4? Not to be negative but we cannot say a word about people leaving early during a game. Yes the only difference is they were winning but still.

Reactions: 2 people
Question for you guys. I was told Sutton was your lockdown man so why was he never put on Cooper last night? I wanted to see that matchup head to head. Cooper is the only positive from last night for me.

If we ever find this out we'll let you know. I had the same question.

Reactions: 4 people

Weve had that beef for two weeks now.

If we ever find this out we'll let you know. I had the same question.

I felt bad for Coop. He played his heart out. Its a shame a offense that averages 35 a game is 4-5. Worse Gamecock defense I have ever seen but I suppose its nice to be a legit win for someone given our terrible history.

Why why why? do some of you insist on highlighting the negative. CT also had an interception that led to a score. If I went back to 1998, I could probably highlight some issues with every player...........but the Team......that's right.....the TEAM had each others back when one or the other needed it.........that is what wins game. I point toward Cooper for USCe..........his team diminished his accomplishment........I would rather have an AWESOME TEAM vs. one or two great players.

Go Team 118!!!

Reactions: 8 people
Originally Posted by 3rdDown4What? View Post
coleman is horrible

Without his pick that led to an early TD we probably lose.

Cooper torched everyone on the team, they ate up our zone D, you could tell our D was gassed after playing AL. hopefully after the break we will go back to more man to man.

At this point it doesn't matter. There is nothing I hate more than terrible defensive play. I'll take the loss of recruits for some change. Ive been very outspoken the last 2 years about Spurrier leaving. I appreciate what he has done for SC and its been amazing winning games but I wanna see SC win the SEC before I die. Most of the gamecock fan base call thinks beating Clemson is a successful season. That just isn't enough for me.

I believe Spurrier is the best coach in the league. Your DC blows but the Head Ball Coach can still shred defenses. This year was a step back but eleven win seasons in Columbia wasn't even a realistic dream a few years ago.

Reactions: 1 person
Well fellows it was a fun week. Easily the best opponents board I've been on all year. Very classy and respectful fan base willing to talk football. Congrats on your win and i'll be pulling for you guys to win out. About to go find a Gator board. Gotta feeling they wont be as welcoming lol. See y'all next year

Reactions: 22 people
I felt bad for Coop. He played his heart out. Its a shame a offense that averages 35 a game is 4-5. Worse Gamecock defense I have ever seen but I suppose its nice to be a legit win for someone given our terrible history.

Welcome to our Sal Sunseri year. And that O had more talent than yours honestly, but Spurrier's playcalling makes up for the talent difference, if not puts it ahead.

VN Store

Back