Over on CockyTalk fan boards...

Believe most of us were more pissed about the shove after the tackle and drag. Think it should of been a penalty and game over but that's how the game goes sometimes. Congrats guys

Reactions: 6 people
Also, they think we played dirty...especially with that little sack/drag by Barnett.

They want DC Lorenzo Ward fired, now.

That was one of my favorite defensive plays of the game. Dragged that lil Whiney b#tch around like a rag doll, Bahahaha!

Believe most of us were more pissed about the shove after the tackle and drag. Think it should of been a penalty and game over but that's how the game goes sometimes. Congrats guys

Classy post...and poster. :salute:

Reactions: 10 people
If they had called the penalty, which by all rights they should have, you wouldn't find it near as funny. If that had been Dobbs and a SC defender, this board would be going ape**** at such a blatant no call. I'm glad they didn't make the call, but that was piss poor judgement by Barnett. I like that he has that fire in him, but he has to control it rather than it controlling him.

The calll would havebeen on O Briens shove IMO. Its about time the refs screwed our opponent.

Reactions: 1 person
In my opinion it was a 15 yarder but I told you guys all week our defense was trash. Enjoy the W but I wouldn't put alot of stock in beating us this year lol. We are all offense and not a lick of defense. Texas A&M thought they were for real and had turned the corner when they beat us. They found out otherwise. I hope we fire the entire defensive staff and I hope Spurrier retires while there is so much talent for the taking coaching wise. Congrats on the win guys. You wanted it more it seems.

In my opinion it was a 15 yarder but I told you guys all week our defense was trash. Enjoy the W but I wouldn't put alot of stock in beating us this year lol. We are all offense and not a lick of defense. Texas A&M thought they were for real and had turned the corner when they beat us. They found out otherwise. I hope we fire the entire defensive staff and I hope Spurrier retires while there is so much talent for the taking coaching wise. Congrats on the win guys. You wanted it more it seems.

If the staff leaves, the recruits also leave. We've seen it too many times around here.

If they get rid of Spurrier they are screwed. They were irrelevant before him and will be again if they fire the OBC

They were good before him. Holtz got them back on track thenSpurrier built on that and made them relevant.

What would the fallout be if you hired Chad Morris?

If the staff leaves, the recruits also leave. We've seen it too many times around here.

At this point it doesn't matter. There is nothing I hate more than terrible defensive play. I'll take the loss of recruits for some change. Ive been very outspoken the last 2 years about Spurrier leaving. I appreciate what he has done for SC and its been amazing winning games but I wanna see SC win the SEC before I die. Most of the gamecock fan base call thinks beating Clemson is a successful season. That just isn't enough for me.

Why troll to another site to view pissed off fans. Just stay on VolNation and watch the in-game implosion of negavols as the rant against the young volunteers, say they suck, and declare "that's game". haha Y'all are the losers!!

Now what fun fun would that be? Other fans have been doing that to us now for the last 5 or 6 years.... so go ahead, go to their site and witness the glorious butt hurt.. it feels good to finally see another fan base miserable. .

At this point it doesn't matter. There is nothing I hate more than terrible defensive play. I'll take the loss of recruits for some change. Ive been very outspoken the last 2 years about Spurrier leaving. I appreciate what he has done for SC and its been amazing winning games but I wanna see SC win the SEC before I die. Most of the gamecock fan base call thinks beating Clemson is a successful season. That just isn't enough for me.

Holt started the slow climb back up, but Spurrier has brought you guys to heights you've never been before. If you don't make a home run hire, then you guys will fall back to the old South Carolina.

Are you crazy?

You guys are complaining about Steve Spurrier as your coach. Let that sink in for a minute. Arguably the greatest SEC coach between Bear and Saban eras. Maybe even on par with them.

From Holtz to Spurrier to... Fulmer? Tubberville? Jim Donnan? Hal Mumme?

Don't want it. I wanna see SC target Stoops from Kentucky, Mark Dantonio, or Kirby Smart

vqCOG.gif

Don't want it. I wanna see SC target Stoops from Kentucky, Mark Dantonio, or Kirby Smart

Clemson hate too much?...or you want a defensive mindset? Kirby is the unannounced Coach In Waiting at Bama IMO.

VN Store

Back