Over on CockyTalk fan boards...

On the sack Barnett had on Thompson at around 1:30 in the 4th, he dragged him down and the whistle never blew so he kept kinda tossing him around. haha

If they had called the penalty, which by all rights they should have, you wouldn't find it near as funny. If that had been Dobbs and a SC defender, this board would be going ape**** at such a blatant no call. I'm glad they didn't make the call, but that was piss poor judgement by Barnett. I like that he has that fire in him, but he has to control it rather than it controlling him.

Reactions: 9 people
I just want to leave this right here. Hootie is not pleased... and to that I say... "Let her cry, let her tears fall down like rain..."

Attachments

• IMG_20141102_040400.jpg
    IMG_20141102_040400.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: 34 people
Incredible plots and well thought out storylines.
Don't forget the awesome music.

I'm not proud of it but that slogan did run through my head when Kesling said it. I guess that was the point though...
Probably an older graduate who was promoted to McDonald's Manager. Getting a plug in for his store, "You deserve a BRICK today".

SC AD has made some good recent hires. SOS, Dawn Staley, whoever their baseball coach is with 3 straight CWS trips and back to back NCs, and hired Frank Martin in BB. It's an attractive enough program to lure a good coach. Maybe they will go after Kiffin.

It would be great to get a chance to beat that snake as an HC.

To be fair he took Justin Coleman to the woodshed. On a side note, JC is horrible. He couldn't cover an 8th grader. Maybe a pre-pubescent 7th grader. But he would need 10 hrs of sleep the night before the game. His coverage (in)ability has gotten ridiculous. I kept waiting for him to jump up after a play, rip off his Stormtrooper and reveal his SC jersey

Everyone loves a good heel turn.

SC AD has made some good recent hires. SOS, Dawn Staley, whoever their baseball coach is with 3 straight CWS trips and back to back NCs, and hired Frank Martin in BB. It's an attractive enough program to lure a good coach. Maybe they will go after Kiffin.

Oh, wouldn't that be fun!!!!

Why troll to another site to view pissed off fans. Just stay on VolNation and watch the in-game implosion of negavols as the rant against the young volunteers, say they suck, and declare "that's game". haha Y'all are the losers!!

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back