Optometrist Dentists Vets or Chiropractors who's worst at gouging

I've been debating getting the surgery. May have to just do it and be done with it.

I did read of a new surgery that will give you super human vision. Takes about 8 minutes per eye.

Unfortunately it's not in the states yet, but looks to be here next year I believe.

I'll be open for that as long as my physician doesn't act like a used car salesman.

remember that thread where the guy just wanted some jackoff to basically give him free reign of the scrip pad instead of letting a doctor do his actual job

good thread indeed

I'm going to have to go with vets on this one. Dentists deal with some yuck, eye doctors really not that expensive if you go to the target one or what have you. Don't use chiropractors much.

Not all vets are bad, you can find a good one, but between them trying to pay off their school loans, pay the rent for the building, the opportunity for personal income, and insurance companies... not to mention the demand has gone through the roof. You really have to look around to find one that won't gouge you.

What if you want you records?

All of them and no trace for the insurance company.

And your primary care physician says no.

Is this legal?

Can you ask your Doctor to give you your records?

Physicians are required by law to keep your records and to make copies available for a set amount of time (I believe it is either 7 or 10 years). With EMRs, they should be available and accessible permanently.

Surely, you understand why we could not relinquish or destroy the original copies.

Physicians are required by law to keep your records and to make copies available for a set amount of time (I believe it is either 7 or 10 years). With EMRs, they should be available and accessible permanently.

Surely, you understand why we could not relinquish or destroy the original copies.

With respect

No No I do not

and most here do not

especially when we are paying for it!

With respect

Who do you people think you are?

Reactions: 1 person
I don't go to a chiropractor because message therapists are far cheaper. If you are having medical issues with your body you should really see a real doctor.

Dentistry is ridiculously expensive imo. Cleanings are between $75 and $100 unless you're going to a hole in the wall place offering a special. They charge $25 just for the fluoride used during the cleaning. If you need your yearly X-rays, add another $150. Need a filling? You're looking at $120 to $240. Need a crown? You're not walking out the door for less than $1500.

Optometry is pocket change compared to your dentist. The real cost is first in the lenses, second in the frames unless of course you're going for designer frames like Coach, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, etc.

actually the cost of frames is pretty high,I bought the cheapest ones I could and it was a joke for the amount of metal in them,i didn't buy the black sturdy ones,that will float in water either lol

If you take dentistry though it is relatively cheap. That is mainly because government has not become involved with it very much for the most part and people pay for their own policies. You can have oral surgery relatively cheap-for instance you can have four wisdom teeth extracted for about $2500-$3000. That's pretty damn cheap. Also, braces are about $5000. That is for the braces and all the maintenance and two to three years of dental professionals adjusting once monthly. Pretty damn cheap. Same with optometry and ophthalmology . Very cheap. You can have Lasik surgery for about $1000 per eye. Very cheap. Think about it.

VN Store

Back