Optometrist Dentists Vets or Chiropractors who's worst at gouging

Yeah, I wish it was like two hundred years ago when there was no such thing as dentists. I think wooden dentures were cool.

Reactions: 1 person
Ours helped us decide that expensive and minimally effective treatment with significant side effects was not the way to go for our beloved Schnauzer last month. RIP. They were very caring and respectful. Nothing but good to say about Village Veterinary Clinic in Farragut.

Sorry to hear that. I handle people dying way better than pets

Reactions: 3 people
or about optometrists trying to sell you glasses in their store

when all you need is a prescription and competition

I'd say chiropractors. We did have a funny experience when my wife had to get glasses though. She was trying to pick out frames, and asked me which ones I liked. I told her she had to wear them so just pick a pair she wanted cause I didn't care. The lady heard me and ran over to me and said, " how dare you, thus is one of the most important decisions you all will ever make, it has to be right". I told her we wrtent buying a house, or adopting that it was frames that'd be broke in a year. She wasn't happy. The lady wanted us to spend a fortune apparently.

Sorry to hear that. I handle people dying way better than pets

Thanks, brother. It was (and still is) pretty tough. I helped deliver him with my own hands, and he underwent a life-saving surgical vascular procedure pioneered by UT at 1 y/o. Was by our side every step of the way for 12.5 years... two moves, three kids,... He was a darn good pooch and even typing this is tough.

Reactions: 4 people
Thanks, brother. It was (and still is) pretty tough. I helped deliver him with my own hands, and he underwent a life-saving surgical vascular procedure pioneered by UT at 1 y/o. Was by our side every step of the way for 12.5 years... two moves, three kids,... He was a darn good pooch and even typing this is tough.

I recommend always using this website: https://www.doesthedogdie.com/

I can't handle movies where a pet dies...My golden that we got when I was 5 years old lived for 16 years. I made the smart decision to see Marley & Me like 4 months after he passed away. Never again.

Haven't been to a dentist in over 12 years. Do all the cleaning and scraping at home on my own. I've saved a lot of coin and don't get cavities.

Reactions: 1 person
I always laugh at chiros who correct you if you don't call them doctors

The level of education between a DC and an MD are night and day.

Last edited:
The level of education between a DO and an MD are night and day.

I think you mean DC, but exactly and they aren't medical doctors or go to medical school. That's like me calling myself a doctor because I have a JD

Last edited:
I went to see a chiropractor years ago, and believe it or not he did help me. I have 3 herniated disks in my lower back. It causes discomfort daily.

He would tweak my back and hips and get me back in line. The pain would go away.

Now if I over do it and one of the disks skips out, I can't move. I lay in bed (after a trip to the dr for meds) for 3 days on pain pills and anti-inflammatory meds.

My internal med dr said only fix is surgery. I opted to suffer the pain than risk the surgery.

What's funny is my lawyer is the one who recommended me to a chiropractor.

I never refer my clients to chiros. They all treat people on liens, over treat, over bill and juries don't like them.

I never refer my clients to chiros. They all treat people on liens, over treat, over bill and juries don't like them.

He told me about over casual conversation. A beer or two.

Not for "legal" purposes.

He told me about over casual conversation. A beer or two.

Not for "legal" purposes.

I gotcha. I think chiros can help people, but its mostly temporary masking. If you need surgery, that will be the only true fix. However, I understand completely people not wanting to go through a surgery. I hope you find relief in your back

I gotcha. I think chiros can help people, but its mostly temporary masking. If you need surgery, that will be the only true fix. However, I understand completely people not wanting to go through a surgery. I hope you find relief in your back

This exactly. I have a couple slipped disks in my back and play a lot basketball so usually when I'm in pain, I go to my chiropractor twice and am good.

I agree.

And thanks.

VN Store

Back