Official What Are You Going to Do If

You guys would love my aunt. She's referred to Obama several times as "the anti-Christ". If he caught fire I honestly think she wouldnt piss on him to put out the fire lol. No joke. She can't stand him.

You guys would love my aunt. She's referred to Obama several times as "the anti-Christ". If he caught fire I honestly think she wouldnt piss on him to put out the fire lol. No joke. She can't stand him.

I don't hate the guy personally..,,,I just adamantly disagree with his ideology

I think most Reps will admit that Bush was a spender....

So was Reagan and Bush 1, but they both raised taxes in an attempt to pay for some things. What R in the past 75 years haven't been big spenders? The party of thriftiness the Rs are not.

Reactions: 2 people
knowing that he will win since i have day 1 and thag obama i best for this country, i will rest supremely well.

and i will rest on my pillow knowing that my family isnt at a higher risk for violence if an intruder kills us with our own gun.

and that obama has never taken on right to bear arms even tho it is a glaring problem that people who abuse that loophole (crazies) will shoot others loves ones and give sane responsible owners a bad rap.

i will be happy as hail its our time that i hope will bring troops home and reduce spending. and nominate liberal judges

I will laugh with optimism that America will instantly improve after Rush Limpballz and Ted Nugent leave the country.

derthmaul03.gif

I won't care either way.

They both suck. Those claiming Romney will change things, or is the "lesser of two evils" are fooling themselves because he is just a sheep. Anyone that thinks Obama is all of sudden going to do things and make things different are delusional, because he is just a sheep.

Reactions: 4 people
We are already on the road to serfdom. Not much we can do now but sip our victory gin and wait for the government to tell us what to do next with our lives. God bless the Centralized Government of America.

Reactions: 1 person
I won't care either way.

They both suck. Those claiming Romney will change things, or is the "lesser of two evils" are fooling themselves because he is just a sheep. Anyone that thinks Obama is all of sudden going to do things and make things different are delusional, because he is just a sheep.

So, things in the USA will be the same under either?

Interesting

knowing that he will win since i have day 1 and thag obama i best for this country, i will rest supremely well.

and i will rest on my pillow knowing that my family isnt at a higher risk for violence if an intruder kills us with our own gun.

and that obama has never taken on right to bear arms even tho it is a glaring problem that people who abuse that loophole (crazies) will shoot others loves ones and give sane responsible owners a bad rap.

i will be happy as hail its our time that i hope will bring troops home and reduce spending. and nominate liberal judges

You are one sarcastic dude.

Do you honestly believe that the right to bear arms is the most pressing problem our nation is facing at the moment?

I won't care either way.

Nice ZJ....what you don't understand are the things you've yet to be exposed to.....like running a business and how governmental policies can impact your ability to do so....tax rates and the impact on the business....regulations and mandates that cripple processes and increase prices..... look around and see how many small business owners you can find that want Obama reelected.....it will like like a real world Where's Waldo

VN Store

Back