Official What Are You Going to Do If

Come on out. There will be plenty of beer and BBQ.

Thanks! There was a time I could react with only a few days notice but not right now. Wishing you and your bride the best and am confident God will bless your marriage.:hi:

I will wake up the next morning knowing who my President is for the next 4 years. Whether R or D. I will pray for them to make solid decisions affecting our country. Either way the person is still my Presidet and the people voted for him

I think for her it has more to do with values. She's a much better person than me. She honestly cares about people. I think she views Obama as someone who is trying to do the right thing but the results aren't there yet. I think she looks at Romney as someone who wants office just to make him and his buddy's more money. The binders full of women and Ryan's stance on Abortion were turnoffs as well

So she isn't that bright?

That's what I thought when I read it too, but I was trying to be nice.....so I didn't comment

No need to be nice. If Obama wins the job cuts will come quick, we will let at least 3 go. There will be no reason to plan for growth, it will be hunker down and survive mode.

No need to be nice. If Obama wins the job cuts will come quick, we will let at least 3 go. There will be no reason to plan for growth, it will be hunker down and survive mode.

You ever heard of a company called Eckenfelder?

be disappointed but not surprised. America is getting what it deserves

There's gotta be others out there but I have never heard anyone describe Obama as the lesser of two evils until now.

I think he's the lesser of two evils. Don't like either but think Romney is worse. Don't think this election matters one **** though. Nothing will change based upon who sits in the Oval Office.

They are all tools of the system.

What exactly is Obama doing that is preventing your growth. This is not a challenge, I'm legitimately curious.

Thanks!

I'll go to work Wednesday morning. Life goes on regardless of who's elected.

He is 0-15 against the best teams in the SEC.

Now what will we do with the show me state?

Can we show them that we have found out that the concept of defense has been invented?

I won't care either way.

They both suck. Those claiming Romney will change things, or is the "lesser of two evils" are fooling themselves because he is just a sheep. Anyone that thinks Obama is all of sudden going to do things and make things different are delusional, because he is just a sheep.

"Republicans have leaders, democrats have bosses."
Harry Truman

Over the years the Republicans have become more and more like the dhimmirats.

After Romneyis elected and takes office, we will find out whether he is what he says he is or just another rino.

Obama we know, without a doubt is merely a puppet.

A puppet that puts Pinocio to shame when it comes to lying.

We are already on the road to serfdom. Not much we can do now but sip our victory gin and wait for the government to tell us what to do next with our lives. God bless the Centralized Government of America.

God bless the indiviual citizen patriot, screw the USSA.

Do you honestly believe that the right to bear arms is the most pressing problem our nation is facing at the moment?

What do you consider the most pressing problem facing out nation at the moment?

What specific restrictions of industry are holding your business back? Just curious.

Do you own a business?

Look at what the EPA is rushing to do with regard to coal fired plants......this screws the mining industry.....which screws the fuel industry.....which also screws construction equipment mfgs.....which screws the suppliers to the construction equipment mfgs......consumers are screwed by higher prices and fewer jobs

If Obama wins: Turn off TV, go to sleep, wake up next morning, shower, go to class.

If Romney wins: Turn off TV, go to sleep, wake up next morning, shower, go to class.

Reactions: 1 person
I will officially be done with this country. If they elect this guy again it proves there is no hope for this country any longer. We will collapse and we will deserve it.

Reactions: 1 person
I will officially be done with this country. If they elect this guy again it proves there is no hope for this country any longer. We will collapse and we will deserve it.

51byL%2BIbCFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Fleeing to Canada with the liberals who left when Bush was reelected, eh?

VN Store

Back