Official Jon Gruden Thread XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first, I was very skeptical that Gruden would ever consider coaching UT.

From all the smoke and unusual silence that’s been going around from the trusted sources, I truly believe that we’ve offered.

Now whether he’s accepted or turned it down, that’s unknown. But I believe our Administration is being serious this time about winning.

I think the chances are still slim but Gruden definitely is interested.
almost thought for a minute I had returned to Gruden XXIX !

If my memory is correct, the Beav is supposed to go silent when it's going down. I'm enjoying the heck out of his silence and stripped down Twitter account!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Yeah, Beav said he'd go silent but come back for a week or so after it was announced.

Reactions: 1 person
She owns a property management company there and takes care of 68 houses, condos and apartments.

I’m with a local boutique real estate company there (broker associate) We may very well know each other! How crazy would that be!?!

So Gruden becomes the official spokesperson for Dish. Ergen pays him an insane amount as part of the contract to be coach. Gruden gets paid and Dish writes it off as advertising.

Dish wins, UT wins, and Gruden wins.

Yes, I've been hitting the sauce already! :)

There’s an IMG College contract all up in the middle of that thought process. IMG handles all the advertising and the coach endorsements.

I read somewhere that Butch has only won 5 games total in the month of Nov. since he has been our coach. Didn't look it up to check.

BUTCH JONES — TENNESSEE

November win-loss record: 4-4
Notable wins: vs. South Carolina (’14, 45-42 OT)
Notable losses: vs. Vanderbilt (’13, 10-14)

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back