Official Jon Gruden Thread XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killed my first goose while I was laying on the ice in the middle of that bay. Been a long time ago.

My family (cousins) pretty much have “owned” the blind on the center sand bar in the mouth of Birdsong Creek since the late 70’s.

I can finally see all this clearly:

Gruden is the smokescreen

Belichick is the real target

He's bringing Grude as OC

You didn't hear it from me

Reactions: 2 people
This kickoff time is a killer...

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
You guys do realize that Gruden won't be announced until this thread progresses to XXXVII... That's what this timing thing is all about.

Anyone *****ing about Lyle still being here isn't doing there part in these threads... It's all on us.

Can’t wait to see what Gruden’s coaching staff will look like once assembled and complete..Whoever he brings in, you can bet that they will fit his system to a “T”..That said, it doesn’t matter to me as long as he is the coach..

SOON

:shades:

I sure am sorry to hear the sad news of your cat. We just lost our Dixie Dog this morning at 6:45. Our hearts are broken. I'm just glad we got to have her home with us when she passed.

So sorry. I know how bad it hurts.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Reactions: 3 people
Not far from you either. Navarre/Gulf Breeze. Question. Any good Tennessee bars to watch the games on sat/sunday? Me and the lady have looked a little but haven't found much.

We like to go to O’ Quigley’s in the shopping center across from Destin Commons. Best sports bar I’ve ever been to!

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

More like “Author High as a Kite”

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back