Official Jon Gruden Thread XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been many rumors about him. Hard to explain i guess

Boy do I know..... I have always wondered what happened as many who are my age have.... kinda like the Kennedy and Oswald issue....

I was certainly not posting as that was what I think but the Lulz was meant as a joke.... guess it didn't go over well with you!

About to leave Old Waverly for the true pit of misery, Tuscaloosa. Prayers for sanity welcomed. Have a great Saturday, VN, and Grude on.

Boy do I know..... I have always wondered what happened as many who are my age have.... kinda like the Kennedy and Oswald issue....

I was certainly not posting as that was what I think but the Lulz was meant as a joke.... guess it didn't go over well with you!

Let's just say that it is personal. I didn't mean anything toward you on it. We have a good idea of what happened

Reactions: 1 person
Always a few nuts, I heard it has came or is about to come down. SOON!

Thank goodness...that’s one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen yet.

Heaven forbid some dumb Gator or Dawg fan get their claws or paws on it for further distribution.

But most don't think that is comedy

AMEN......Nothing about 911 is funny.... my son who is still in Coast Guard was there pulling bodies, my former boss was there as an embalmer to help... I hate to see such things..

It dishonors those who died, and well as those who served

Reactions: 9 people
But most don't think that is comedy

And you don't have too because everyone has a different sense of humor. Me and people I serve with have really dark senses of humor so we find it funny but others don't. That's the wonderful thing about America we can all have an opinion and I respect yours.

At first, I was very skeptical that Gruden would ever consider coaching UT.

From all the smoke and unusual silence that’s been going around from the trusted sources, I truly believe that we’ve offered.

Now whether he’s accepted or turned it down, that’s unknown. But I believe our Administration is being serious this time about winning.

I think the chances are still slim but Gruden definitely is interested.

Reactions: 2 people
You live in Waverly, TN?

No sir, I'm a Memphian. Husband repays me for attending UA games w him by putting us up at Old Waverly in West Point, MS on the way. It's beautiful. I don't know anything about golf, but for all of you on the board that do, OW appears to have a very nice course that you might want to check out. :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back