Official Jon Gruden Thread XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sir, I'm a Memphian. Husband repays me for attending UA games w him by putting us up at Old Waverly in West Point, MS on the way. It's beautiful. I don't know anything about golf, but for all of you on the board that do, OW appears to have a very nice course that you might want to check out. :hi:

Ah I gotcha

At first, I was very skeptical that Gruden would ever consider coaching UT.

From all the smoke and unusual silence that’s been going around from the trusted sources, I truly believe that we’ve offered.

Now whether he’s accepted or turned it down, that’s unknown. But I believe our Administration is being serious this time about winning.

I think the chances are still slim but Gruden definitely is interested.

If Beaver shows back up.... I see it as a good sign.... If AV shows back up... that will probably mean that Gruden said NO... jmo

Nothing that know for sure in that anyone has heard... AV and Beaver have both gone quite now for 36 hrs or so.... iirc they said this would happen it we get the "white whale" there seems to be a feeling here that is a good sign..

We should know "SOON" if this is a done deal or if this was the Greatest Troll job Ever on VN...jmo

Good stuff as always I seen "Jav" on TOS is feeling optimistic lately and he wasn't before also what's happened to butch concerning the "concussion" any discipline being handed down?

If Beaver shows back up.... I see it as a good sign.... If AV shows back up... that will probably mean that Gruden said NO... jmo
If my memory is correct, the Beav is supposed to go silent when it's going down. I'm enjoying the heck out of his silence and stripped down Twitter account!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back