Official Jon Gruden Thread XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in the Atlanta area having a fire/hire watch party? Grant it that it might be a party that would have to last a couple weeks but could be epic lol

Reactions: 1 person
Nice use of the blue font.

Does that 550 yard, par 4, opening hole with huge front bunker, and blind second shot, turn you off?

That same guy designed the Rio course for the Olympics.

haha i went to sewanee waaaay before it got redone a few years ago. still havent been able to play the remodeled course but ill be sure to launch a few off the Mountain at the lookout when i do.

Refresh my memory... Back in 2012...how much Trolling was going on on VN? I still think that Gruden deal was closer than anyone will ever admit.

So my wife says we're going to Knoxville to see our son for Thanksgiving. He plans to go to the Vandy game Saturday (always support the players) so I guess I'm going to need tix. If anyone has 4 can you email me the location, price, and if they have seatbacks. I don't care if people figure out who I am because again, I know nothing.

My side hustle email is info@highhover.net

Hawk, I have information that you may want. They are doing a Veterans appreciation day that game. Tickets ate half price and includes a post game tour of the facilities. If you want I can post the info for you?

Reactions: 1 person
Thank you!

Edit: AV I have an American flag still in the box with the mission sheet from the flight I flew with it. Iraq in 05-06. I'd like for you to have it if there's a way to get it to you sometime.

Scratch that. Just found the ones I had Toby Keith autograph in 09 when I flew him in Afghanistan. Even has the mission sheet with it still in the box. For everything you do for Vol Nation it's the least I can do.

Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back