Official Jon Gruden Thread XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, a buddy called me earlier today and invited me. We're sitting behind the Lightning bench. I'm stoked.

I will not have a "Fire Butch" sign...but I may have a Gruden/ Chucky sign!!!!!!!

Soon!
Nice..... I hate the Bolts, but not much better in life than a being at an NHL game..... Even Tampa

Excellent! Since it sounds like you fly a good bit, If you're ever on a 757/767 out of ATL, stick your head in the cockpit and say hello. I might be in there.

737 I would love to pick your brain sometime about the airlines if you wouldn't mind. If you do I understand that too.

One of the best sports to watch in person. Really gotten attached to the Predators the last few years.

Me too! My brother took me to one of the first Stanley cup final game st Bridgestone. What a fantastic atmosphere! And the overt heckling and cursing of opponents was so satisfying.

Reactions: 1 person
One of the best sports to watch in person. Really gotten attached to the Predators the last few years.

I was an anamoly in school

I loved it since I was 10 years old, 45 now

Started watching Philadelphia when Hextall and Tocchet played. Then become attached to the Rangers

I follow Nashville too, because they are the home team. My wife got pissed because I wanted to wear a Rangers Jersey in Nashville. She is a big Preds Fan

I've got a cousin who plays the Burning Tree CC in Maryland and says it's great but just don't get caught doing the "Walk is Shame" LOL!!!

I still believe. SOON

Swain tweeted earlier "We are approaching Dooley level implosion. This will be a 30 for 30."

Not gonna lie...I would love to see that 30 for 30 once this is (hopefully) all behind us. It would be a dramedy, for sure.

Reactions: 3 people
Hawk, I have information that you may want. They are doing a Veterans appreciation day that game. Tickets ate half price and includes a post game tour of the facilities. If you want I can post the info for you?

Is the post game tour something you need to sign up for? My old man is retired from USAF with 30+ years and would enjoy that very much. He already has season tickets so wouldn’t need new tickets.

Swain tweeted earlier "We are approaching Dooley level implosion. This will be a 30 for 30."

Not gonna lie...I would love to see that 30 for 30 once this is (hopefully) all behind us. It would be a dramedy, for sure.

I can't wait for all the **** about Jones to come out some time after he is fired. Many people who worshiped him as such a swell guy are going to be shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back