Official Jon Gruden Thread XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn’t been easy being a braves fan since Bobby retired.

tenor.gif

I'm going through mediocrity struggles with all my teams: Vols, Red Wings, Braves. Although the Grizz are starting strong this season. Gruden, please make the Vols great again

I can’t complain about my life as a sports fan. 34 years old and I’ve seen everyone I root for win and play for multiple championships.

Reactions: 1 person
Me too! My brother took me to one of the first Stanley cup final game st Bridgestone. What a fantastic atmosphere! And the overt heckling and cursing of opponents was so satisfying.

ESPN, or somebody recently named the Preds as the best franchise in sports.

I was an anamoly in school

I loved it since I was 10 years old, 45 now

Started watching Philadelphia when Hextall and Tocchet played. Then become attached to the Rangers

I follow Nashville too, because they are the home team. My wife got pissed because I wanted to wear a Rangers Jersey in Nashville. She is a big Preds Fan

Yeah, we're close in age. Grew up in ATL and went to the first game Jim Craig, goalie for the 1980 US Olympic Gold Medal team that beat the USSR, played for the Flames. Grabbed a puck from that game that came over the glass. I was hooked.

Swain tweeted earlier "We are approaching Dooley level implosion. This will be a 30 for 30."

Not gonna lie...I would love to see that 30 for 30 once this is (hopefully) all behind us. It would be a dramedy, for sure.

I feel confident the VN Grudenites would at least get a shout out in that 30 for 30.

Excellent! Since it sounds like you fly a good bit, If you're ever on a 757/767 out of ATL, stick your head in the cockpit and say hello. I might be in there.

If you’re ever flying into ATL over BNA say hi to ZME. I’ll make sure you’re leading the pack.

Reactions: 2 people
Scratch that. Just found the ones I had Toby Keith autograph in 09 when I flew him in Afghanistan. Even has the mission sheet with it still in the box. For everything you do for Vol Nation it's the least I can do.

I got 4 tickets on the house for you...I think you will like them very much. :)....will have a g-10 parking pass for you all as well. Would hate for you to have to walk to far.

Wow on the flag...would be an honor. I can assure you this...it will go next to my grandfathers flag from his casket in my house in TN...along with all his other Navy medals I have.

Now i just need to figure a way to get tix and pass to you. Email me at bobbygvfl@gmail.com...well get it worked out

Hawk, I have information that you may want. They are doing a Veterans appreciation day that game. Tickets ate half price and includes a post game tour of the facilities. If you want I can post the info for you?

I think ATL Vols has me covered on the tix..I'd definitely take the info though if you want to email it to me. Very curious about the facility tour! Thank you!

I was an anamoly in school

I loved it since I was 10 years old, 45 now

Started watching Philadelphia when Hextall and Tocchet played. Then become attached to the Rangers

I follow Nashville too, because they are the home team. My wife got pissed because I wanted to wear a Rangers Jersey in Nashville. She is a big Preds Fan
Wait...... How in the world do you go from the greatest hockey team in the history of everything to being a fan of those bums in NYC? That's like being a UT fan and then a fan of bammer. SMH Count

I feel confident the VN Grudenites would at least get a shout out in that 30 for 30.

No doubt
"...and in his last season, with the backdrop of Gruden looming over him and constantly held over him by the Grudenites from the message board Volnation..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back