Official Jon Gruden Thread XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
..when I drop back in, I never ask for an update, spoon-feeding, or whatever....because I always know......

....its soon.

Reactions: 2 people
Gonna be honest. Not all it is cracked up to be on the golf course front. On the nostalgia and experience front it is as good as it gets....but i take all of it into account.

Just my opinion

My dad was played there a couple of years ago and said the same thing. For the golf itself it’s good, but not anything to write home about. However, he said just being able to say you played Augusta makes it worth it.

Reactions: 1 person
tenor.gif

Exactly how I look watching every game this season.

Take it easy fellas on these twitter requests...this was just done for MIT and I to have some conversations. And thanks to all who helped me with how to set up burner email and twitter etc....

The shouldn’t have to even be said. Do we have a bunch of children on here?

Reactions: 1 person
So my wife says we're going to Knoxville to see our son for Thanksgiving. He plans to go to the Vandy game Saturday (always support the players) so I guess I'm going to need tix. If anyone has 4 can you email me the location, price, and if they have seatbacks. I don't care if people figure out who I am because again, I know nothing.

My side hustle email is info@highhover.net

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back