Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
on tos per Chris Lowe Gruden has said no...discussed offer with family and has declined Tennessee

He has been right so far, I don't see the need to stop believing him now (Insert sarcasm)...:eek:lol:

Forward
~Gruden 2013~ The Reign of Chucky..

_VFL. G.B.O._
Keep Calm and Grude On!!
SOON!!!

There are only a few coaches that should be able to command a huge amount of money. I wouldn't let someone strong arm us for money, when they aren't proven. We have better options in our own Tennessee backyard..

Sports Animal (Radio) just said "If Charlie Strong says no, I just don't know where Tennessee is going to go for a coach" (I believe it was Hyams, could be wrong)... I heard every Grudenite in Vol Nation yell in unison... "GRUDEN!!" LOL! :dance2:

Reactions: 3 people
Hyams has said over and over "I don't know" about the coaching search. Just said Fulmer is gaining momentum!!! Lord God, please nooooooooo!

In A.D. 2012

Gruden was Beginning.

Freak: What happen?

Admin: Somebody set us up the bomb.

Mod: We get signal.

Freak: What!

Mod: Main Screen turn on.

Freak: It's you!!

'Boro: How are you gentleman !!

'Boro: All your bandwidth are belong to us.

'Boro: You are on the way to destruction.

Freak: What you say!!

'Boro: You have no chance to survive make your time.

'Boro: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Mod: Captain !!

Freak: Take off every 'ROUTER'!!

Freak: You know what you doing.

Freak: Move 'ROUTER'.

Freak For great justice.

I pointed no fingers. I just want discussion

You're so full of ****. You mock people ("all knowing insiders") and tell us that you can't believe that we're still entertaining the thought of JG coaching the Vols, like you're all high and mighty. You're a pompus @$$ and everyone would appreciate if you did actually move on and not post here anymore.

You should ask him out. You guys have a lot in common.

GoBigOrange asks a rational question and is crucified for it.

We come back to this thread for amusement, and because we can. Unless you are an administrator, there isn't anything you can do about it. Enjoy the remarks, as I enjoy your pithy insults.

What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is going on here?...crashed on me over hour ago...just got back in...BOOM?

Reactions: 1 person
Sports Animal (Radio) just said "If Charlie Strong says no, I just don't know where Tennessee is going to go for a coach" (I believe it was Hyams, could be wrong)... I heard every Grudenite in Vol Nation yell in unison... "GRUDEN!!" LOL! :dance2:

I don't put much faith in these sports news guys. Arkansas hired 46 coaches, and the guy they eventually hired wasn't on anyone's radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back