Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Hope not. Wish it wasn’t D-Day. I ain’t ready to give up on Jon.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
Many of us jumped back in this thread around the Ga game so it’s been 2 months of anticipation, code deciphering, reading hieroglyphics and waiting. And waiting. And waiting. And the events of the last 10 days felt like a month. All that being said, I’m ready for it to end.

Me too brother....

I am ready to have the other discussion with you that we talked about

By the way I am in and out on that as well. :)

Mornin'
Was you that mentioned having an ongoing thread for us to meet in after we have coach or someone else??

That was me! As son as a coach is announced, I’ll start it. Hopefully freak wont move it or merge it. 👊😉

Reactions: 3 people
There's an interesting post (#209) in the Coaching Search Rumors thread regarding Gruden having a deadline of today. I looked back a few pages and didn't see it here in the Gruden thread, although I do see some info pertaining to a deadline of today. I'd copy the link or screenprint, but I don't post much so there's a good chance I'd screw it up. Someone whose more skilled at posting links or screenprints may want to take a look and see if it's worth copying here to the Gruden thread.

Day 22 of my coaching search captivity:

My captors aren’t unkind, but care not of the emotional turmoil it brings. Sitting quietly in my cell, they offer nothing but noncommittal crumbs for sustenance. I grow weaker by the moment. There are rumors and Grumors of my release from this incarceration that holds me here. Yet, here, I remain.

Another day crossed off while I wait for my benefactor Phillip to free me.

:) lol.

This × all if Charlie ergen's 16 billion.

Reactions: 3 people
Today is the day Gruden comes home! I can feel it in my bones!
Gruden to the Hill! Make Tennessee Great Again!

Today!

Reactions: 4 people
Does anyone think that Gruden or UT would have said something by now if he truly wasn't an option? I can't see them letting this continue unless there is hope or negotiations on both sides. Basically not saying anything in hopes or in case they work out a deal or someone changes their mind? IMO they haven't said anything because he is a possibility and there hasn't been a firm NO from either side and by being able to keep quiet even during the episode last week has been the best thing to happen. He may have been a no with Currie but by not confirming a NO they kept the door open on both sides in case they could work it out and neither parties would have to backtrack and look weak if they changed their minds.

I do hope it's Gruden!! I want the excitement I truly believe he would bring.

Reactions: 2 people
Does anyone think that Gruden or UT would have said something by now if he truly wasn't an option? I can't see them letting this continue unless there is hope or negotiations on both sides. Basically not saying anything in hopes or in case they work out a deal or someone changes their mind? IMO they haven't said anything because he is a possibility and there hasn't been a firm NO from either side and by being able to keep quiet even during the episode last week has been the best thing to happen. He may have been a no with Currie but by not confirming a NO they kept the door open on both sides in case they could work it out and neither parties would have to backtrack and look weak if they changed their minds.

I do hope it's Gruden!! I want the excitement I truly believe he would bring.

I honestly don't think you will hear from either if he turns ot down. I do think something will be leaked to appease the fan base. I haven't given up on him saying yes yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back