Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, if there's anyone I'm trusting more in all this, it's Trey Wallace. Not saying he could be wrong, but he's been more right about everything than the others.

Wallace broke the UF credit card fraud and Trumpet Blower playing Kendrick with a concussion in Lexington. He’s legit.

Reactions: 3 people
Did anyone walk to the f****** podium yet?

Probably 20 pages late but..... No.

Let's just wait and see what happens.

I'm going to bed (like anyone cares) but, let's see what happens.....

You don't have any say-so in the hire. I don't.

Let's see what happens.....

THEN be pissed......

Trey Wallace just said on his parascope he believes Tennessee has a secret candidate no one in the media is talking about, and was adamant about it.

Boom

Hah, the coaching list is so bad people are willing to take whatever is behind door #3 sight unseen.

I’m hearing it’s over boys and girls. I’ve heard that Gruden has said no. I sure hope I’m wrong.

No offense, DTO, because I appreciate the info you bring!
But I'm gonna believe it is Gruden, until it ain't, and it ain't, aint, yet!
Gruden is the ONLY name that makes any sense!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
[Twitter]https://twitter.com/soddy38053/status/938229887420297216[/Twitter]

Guess we got conflicting info from all directions ... who'da thunk it

Don't think he would sign just two years. I'm keeping the faith untill our coach is at the podium.

Lo how the mighty have fallen. We're now going to despise Gruden for totally fantastic lies??? The supposed calling of VFLs like Terry Fair to be on his staff only to disappoint them is worthy of our scorn??? Listen up cupcakes and snowflakes, it never happened. No need to despise Gruden, despise the people pushing lies to you for weeks on end, like last night. How many secret messages on how many different broadcasts of MNF this season that turn out to be gibberish are you willing to absorb??? Time to leave Disneyworld, go back home, and be adults again.

Reactions: 2 people
Be fair. He also started the periscope saying the Gruden ship has sailed, and he said no. Perhaps both are right. Perhaps Gruden said no to Currie (as Trey reported), and has a new offer (unbeknownst to Trey).

I'm holding on by strings. But I'm holding on.

If Trey said this, after following him the last few weeks, it’s a safe bet he has a name attached to it or has strong reason to believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back