Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

I married and divorced a bipolar redhead...
It was great... it was hell... it was great... it was hell... ad nauseaum.

Reactions: 5 people
Wrong. You’ve just been eating a big ol heaping pile of crap and regurgitating it to us

Gruden playbook has been used as a screen in 2012 and 2017 almost verbatim

I do not disagree with you. And I fell for it again this go around. Sucks to have your hopes raised that it might actually happen only to have the rug pulled again.

I just forwarded info I was given. Never claimed to be an insider. I will not disappear into the night like some of the others will.

Trey Wallace just said on his parascope he believes Tennessee has a secret candidate no one in the media is talking about, and was adamant about it.

Boom

Reactions: 29 people
Telling you right now if fulmer trotts out Pruitt or Steele to the podium I feel sorry for that mother ****er after Sara clark gets a hold of him,after the ****ty week us volfans have had being embarrassed by the national media and ESPN throwing everything at us including the Kitchen sink. further more the mediocre season we have had year in and year out I am done ,this is bull**** you don't turn away les miles unless you have gruden NO ****ING WAY fulmer can't be this dumb

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
UTSuave’;14843645 said:
Telling you right now if fulmer trotts out Pruitt or Steele to the podium I feel sorry for that mother ****er after Sara clark gets a hold of him,after the ****ty week us volfans have had being embarrassed by the national media and ESPN throwing everything at us including the Kitchen sink. further more the mediocre season we have had year in and year out I'm done ,this is bull**** you don't turn away les miles unless you have gruden NO ****ING WAY fulmer can't be this dumb

Sara ain’t playing....Fulmer best be prepared

Reactions: 1 person
Sooo....who is our Ahab? I think PF but she is pretty sure the whale swims away....I am seriously confused by her analogy

i think Ahab is Currie/Haslam. Beaver would be Ishmael. The whale is Gruden or the idea of Gruden and the overall affect of the UT. (i.e. who Ahab [Currie/Haslam} hated and was what brought the meltdown of Schiano). And what Ahab was trying to do, resulted in what happened to Pequod and the Whaling community (Boosters..maybe).

UTSuave’;14843645 said:
Telling you right now if fulmer trotts out Pruitt or Steele to the podium I feel sorry for that mother ****er after Sara clark gets a hold of him,after the ****ty week us volfans have had being embarrassed by the national media and ESPN throwing everything at us including the Kitchen sink. further more the mediocre season we have had year in and year out I'm done ,this is bull**** you don't turn away les miles unless you have gruden NO ****ING WAY fulmer can't be this dumb
I agree 100% with this....

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back