Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we’re this confused tonight,how in the world are we having a presser tomorrow naming our coach? And supposedly still doing interviews tonight or possibly tomorrow morning! We just putting all these names in a hat and gonna draw one out at 3 pm?

Maybe it will be like NSD and we’ll have a bunch of hats sitting around and just pick one?

Reactions: 1 person
Not an insider, but Miles is a known commodity. He would be the one most likely to be able to bring top coordinators here.

BS... he got fired because he was stubborn

he was trending down.....

screw les miles.....

would rather have an unproven Tee Martin than a retread in miles

I think the absence of the regular posters in here may be some foreshadowing..

..or did I just come in at a bad time?

I’m hearing it’s over boys and girls. I’ve heard that Gruden has said no. I sure hope I’m wrong.

Fulmer better have a damn trick up his sleeve because what happened last week didnt happen for nothing we stood up to the problem and resolved it only to get nothing someone will be accountable

Reactions: 2 people
UTSuave’;14843645 said:
Telling you right now if fulmer trotts out Pruitt or Steele to the podium I feel sorry for that mother ****er after Sara clark gets a hold of him,after the ****ty week us volfans have had being embarrassed by the national media and ESPN throwing everything at us including the Kitchen sink. further more the mediocre season we have had year in and year out I am done ,this is bull**** you don't turn away les miles unless you have gruden NO ****ING WAY fulmer can't be this dumb

Amen! I would throw Leach's name in there too. Say what you want, the guy is more proven than these coordinator names we keep hearing. If it's Steele or Pruitt, I'll begin to second guess the timing of Currie's firing. Absolutely unacceptable.

Reactions: 1 person
I plan on riding this train till she crashes

giphy.gif

I think I can...I think I can... I think I can...

Reactions: 3 people
I’m hearing it’s over boys and girls. I’ve heard that Gruden has said no. I sure hope I’m wrong.

Don’t like that. But appreciate the straight talk. And because he trolled an entire fan base, if true, Gruden can go straight to hell.

Attachments

• C3AEC3B2-2F59-4ADA-8A18-75B936751499.gif
    C3AEC3B2-2F59-4ADA-8A18-75B936751499.gif
    6.4 MB · Views: 600
Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I hate to hit and run, but I am hearing that an NFL coach might be in the mix in the last minute. I have no idea who it could be and don't know how serious the talks are.

I would think that the decision has been made at this point. I received that text about 4 hours ago, but never looked at it.

I think it is probably one of the coordinators that has been mentioned early. Not really excited about any of them except the DC of Clemson.

Cheers.

I said earlier the last time fulmer hired someone he was fired,Im sure he is not going to mess this up. He knows we need a HC that is all ready proven,not a up and comer..just saying..

[Twitter]https://twitter.com/soddy38053/status/938229887420297216[/Twitter]

Guess we got conflicting info from all directions ... who'da thunk it

Reactions: 8 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back