Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lo how the mighty have fallen. We're now going to despise Gruden for totally fantastic lies??? The supposed calling of VFLs like Terry Fair to be on his staff only to disappoint them is worthy of our scorn??? Listen up cupcakes and snowflakes, it never happened. No need to despise Gruden, despise the people pushing lies to you for weeks on end, like last night. How many secret messages on how many different broadcasts of MNF this season that turn out to be gibberish are you willing to absorb??? Time to leave Disneyworld, go back home, and be adults again.
Not sure what you and the rest of the trailer park gang have to celebrate about

Reactions: 2 people
Trey Wallace just said on his parascope he believes Tennessee has a secret candidate no one in the media is talking about, and was adamant about it.

Boom

John Harbaugh possibly. He supposedly had interest but that seems so long ago now and it was when Currie was ****ting the bed for us.

Don't think he would sign just two years. I'm keeping the faith untill our coach is at the podium.

I'm just posting what's on twitter, I agree, but all this "I hear it's over" crap has just as much counter posts elsewhere, the trolls are just **** with everyone to get a stir, why ? dunno, why do we have child molesters ?

Tiger= Les (he's out prowling)
Bulldog= Tucker (just testing waters but nothing really to it)
Elephant= Pruitt (he's the leading candidate)
Not sure who metal is. Looks like Pruitt if this guy is legit.

Metal= boilermaker maybe? Purdue?

Seen someone else say Steele. That makes more sense

Yep, and where they all been? Rockytopsc, behr, exile, atl, erdoc vol or whatever it is, basically everyone who these threads were built off their info has been dead silent. Now theyre back...

Just saying. Regardless of who it is - people in here need to be nicer. Have a beer and chill out. No need for all that hostility up in the house of Grude.

Reactions: 2 people
Tiger= Les (he's out prowling)
Bulldog= Tucker (just testing waters but nothing really to it)
Elephant= Pruitt (he's the leading candidate)
Not sure who metal is. Looks like Pruitt if this guy is legit.

Metal is obviously Steele in this goofy story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back