Official Jon Gruden Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said nothing about you...in fact, I said I don't question people with sources...I know how that feels.

But methinks thou doth protest too much.

I guess I’m just too new to forums to hear folks belittling the sh** out of me today because I haven’t been a member on this site for a long time. We all started somewhere right ?

Low post count lurker here. Was very skeptical about Gruden, but from what I've read today here and on Twitter, it is insane to think this may be real! The thing that keeps sticking out for me is the combination of the decline in NFL ratings and ESPN's decline and budget cuts makes sense for him to bail.

I've been saying all month to the doubters about ESPN budget cuts being a big deal if we land Gruden

Reactions: 2 people
Freak.... Clean upon aisle 5 please

Attachments

• 2017-10-19-19-15-07-1357426727.jpg
    2017-10-19-19-15-07-1357426727.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 467
Beaman is a car dealer in Nashville, I think. It's all adding up!

Beaman also has a dealership in Murfreesboro (guessing from boro vol) anyhow I am a finance director for a dealership . Been in this line of work for about 5 years now. Any other questions? Skynyrd is my favorite band, Tuesday’s gone is my favorite song and I have a fetish for cookie dough .

Reactions: 1 person
If the join date is since this series of threads started (two weeks), it's potentially suspect...especially when they all roll in at the same time.

Reactions: 4 people
Beaman also has a dealership in Murfreesboro (guessing from boro vol) anyhow I am a finance director for a dealership . Been in this line of work for about 5 years now. Any other questions? Skynyrd is my favorite band, Tuesday’s gone is my favorite song and I have a fetish for cookie dough .

I like long walks on the beach with my wife. Nice to meet you.

What model cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back