Official Jon Gruden Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start checking join dates and post counts....we've been infiltrated boys

I joined last week. Never been a big forum guy. Enjoy reading recruiting info etc but when I found this out I thought it good to share. If you feel the need to
Purge a new guy with legit information then that’s on you. Won’t bother me at all. Just remember my name when it goes down and look me up on Facebook. I might be the new financial director at beaman so
You can come say hello
Personally

Reactions: 2 people

I joined last week. Never been a big forum guy. Enjoy reading recruiting info etc but when I found this out I thought it good to share. If you feel the need to
Purge a new guy with legit information then that’s on you. Won’t bother me at all. Just remember my name when it goes down and look me up on Facebook. I might be the new financial director at beaman so
You can come say hello
Personally

I said nothing about you...in fact, I said I don't question people with sources...I know how that feels.

But methinks thou doth protest too much.

Reactions: 6 people
I will say this. I have direct access to two past players and they are also prominent donors. One of them I consider and very good friend.

I will say, butchs buyout is being covered, and someone’s salary is being talked about if 7.5 mil plus assistants. Still working the details currently in New York. All I can say.

(May have been said, but I was at dinner and didn’t have time to read and catch up yet)

SOON

Reactions: 4 people
Low post count lurker here. Was very skeptical about Gruden, but from what I've read today here and on Twitter, it is insane to think this may be real! The thing that keeps sticking out for me is the combination of the decline in NFL ratings and ESPN's decline and budget cuts makes sense for him to bail.

You can come say hello
Personally

Thought you sold cars?

Reactions: 1 person
I have no idea what to believe any more. But the newcomers have to understand the extreme skepticism. Most of this crowd has "known" each other for five years.

Reactions: 2 people
Because there is nothing to deny. We have a head coach. There isn't an opening. No one would comment on that. It's unethical

Oh yea he could. He knows what is being said about him. People were telling him how much they want him on Saturday and Sunday. Not to mention the Fire Butch signs that have been seen in North Korea, I know you have seen one.

"Butch is a good coach and I hope he turns it around"

That is all it takes.

I'm not here to ****ing troll I promise you that. I would give the name of the person, but I don't need your validation or anyone else's. Thought I'd give you all what I've heard. Idk **** other than that.

Where is Secret City? Never visited.

Been commissioned for over a year now but I still call myself Sergeant occasionally....hard to break old habits

Some of the best officers I served with were former enlisted. They "get" it and know that the soldiers make the career, not the other way around. I'm trying to push one of my sons-in-law down that path now.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back