Official Jon Gruden Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this. I have direct access to two past players and they are also prominent donors. One of them I consider and very good friend.

I will say, butchs buyout is being covered, and someone’s salary is being talked about if 7.5 mil plus assistants. Still working the details currently in New York. All I can say.

(May have been said, but I was at dinner and didn’t have time to read and catch up yet)

SOON

A good solid post from someone who has been around more than 19 days .... I trust it more that others I have seen

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
What I want to know is why some VolNation faithful want to come in here and rain on our parade and then to add insult to injury, we have noobs coming in here telling us what's up and what's down...

So to the OG's and New G's I say carry on and this is has for the most part been a great thread to follow and enjoy. To the "ne'er do wells", I say kiss my a$$ and GTFO.

Gruden is SOON.

Gruden is in til he isn't. If you don't like it there are many other threads for you.

Somebody catch me up. Whatd I miss.

You'll have to ask all the guys that joined in October, and showed up today with the keys to the Emerald City. They've got the lowdown....and can get you some cookie dough and sweet deal on a car loan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 people
this is what makes it hard to know. so many people trying to one-up each other with facts.

i couldn’t remember my old account info from 2012 but I was here. but I dont have any info so you all are my friends.

They are among us

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 people
You'll have to ask all the guys that joined in October, and showed up today with the keys to the Emerald City. They've got lowdown....and can get you some cookie dough and sweet deal on a car loan.

A recent join date is suspect, but it doesn’t make them any more or less credible than anybody else on here, especially the OGs who were proven wrong five years ago.

I say let everybody post, and take it all with a grain of salt. I will not believe anything until there is a press conference.

Reactions: 11 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back